Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Caution: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contacting skin, eyes or clothing with treated refill cloth. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces. Do not touch unit with metal instruments or wet hands. Do not allow materials of any kind to cover the unit while it is in use. Replace refill only when unit is off.
First Aid: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- If Swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
- If on Skin: If treated refill cloth touches skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes.
- If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information in case of emergency. Be sure to wash hands after handling.
Environmental Hazards: Do not apply to water.
Physical & chemical Hazards: Do not pry open or probe into unit with any instrument or tool. Use only with two 1.5-volt AAA alkaline batteries. Do not cover the unit when in use or place it near sources of heat or ignition. Do not store near heat or open flame. Do not put batteries in fire or mutilate. Batteries may burst or release toxic materials.
Not To Be Sold Outside the US.