5.0 out of 5 stars My great-granddaughter's new lamp
This pink kitty lamp has a prominent place in my great-granddaughter's nursery. A perfectly beautiful night light for her parents.
Published 12 months ago by Judy

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective, too bright, adapter's an eyesore
Published on July 28, 2012 by M. Keeffe

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective, too bright, adapter's an eyesore, July 28, 2012
M. Keeffe (Mill Valley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I received an orange Siamese lamp and it had a light/thinner circle around the eye that Offi initially said was definitely a flaw. So they sent another, which had the same problem. So they sent a green one, which had the same problem. Offi then decided it wasn't a flaw. It looks funky. Also, the light is 10W, which a guy at the hardware store told me is for reading lights -- it's too bright. I tried a 5W that I bought off Amazon at a pretty steep price, and if it's any dimmer, it's not noticeable. The black cord and big black power adapter are eyesores and the lamp also gets a little hot, which doesn't seem safe. Also note that Jolity's return policy is ridiculous; you basically can't touch the box or they won't accept it as a return and you have to pay to ship it back and if they don't accept it, pay to have it shipped back to you.

4.0 out of 5 stars kitty lamp, May 23, 2014
Nice item I plan on using outside. Nice shade of green if yr out love cat's this is definitely for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars My great-granddaughter's new lamp, August 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night lamp for a toddler, February 13, 2013
I am really happy with this lamp. We have the white Siamese cat. It was larger than I expected, and it made me feel like a crazy cat person when it first showed up... but I've grown incredibly fond of it. My son has slept with this light on in his room every night for the past 2 years. The brightness is perfect... not too bright but enough so that you can see around the room. My husband and I have spent many a night up with this light at this point now, and can definitely see what we need to during middle of the night feedings and diaper changes. We are expecting our second child and are looking for a new lamp for his room. There is a good chance we'll get another Offi light for him as well. We've tried to find a less expensive option, but aren't coming up with anything that works quite as well as this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Lamp!, August 19, 2012
Lady T (Los Angeles, California) - See all my reviews
I had bought 2 of these for my 5 year old daughter and she absolutely loves them! They sit by her bed and I know that she'll keep them for a long time. I feel its something she won't grow out of until her 20's so I consider it a good and fun purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, October 16, 2011
it makes the room pink but its useless in lighting the room. basically a cute novelty item for cat owners

OFFI Home MEGSIAM-R Siamese Accent Lamp, Sunset Orange