Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: OFFI Home MEGSIAM-P Siamese Accent Lamp, Hot Pink
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Hot Pink|Change

on July 28, 2012
I received an orange Siamese lamp and it had a light/thinner circle around the eye that Offi initially said was definitely a flaw. So they sent another, which had the same problem. So they sent a green one, which had the same problem. Offi then decided it wasn't a flaw. It looks funky. Also, the light is 10W, which a guy at the hardware store told me is for reading lights -- it's too bright. I tried a 5W that I bought off Amazon at a pretty steep price, and if it's any dimmer, it's not noticeable. The black cord and big black power adapter are eyesores and the lamp also gets a little hot, which doesn't seem safe. Also note that Jolity's return policy is ridiculous; you basically can't touch the box or they won't accept it as a return and you have to pay to ship it back and if they don't accept it, pay to have it shipped back to you.
on August 19, 2012
I had bought 2 of these for my 5 year old daughter and she absolutely loves them! They sit by her bed and I know that she'll keep them for a long time. I feel its something she won't grow out of until her 20's so I consider it a good and fun purchase!
on February 13, 2013
I am really happy with this lamp. We have the white Siamese cat. It was larger than I expected, and it made me feel like a crazy cat person when it first showed up... but I've grown incredibly fond of it. My son has slept with this light on in his room every night for the past 2 years. The brightness is perfect... not too bright but enough so that you can see around the room. My husband and I have spent many a night up with this light at this point now, and can definitely see what we need to during middle of the night feedings and diaper changes. We are expecting our second child and are looking for a new lamp for his room. There is a good chance we'll get another Offi light for him as well. We've tried to find a less expensive option, but aren't coming up with anything that works quite as well as this one.
on August 6, 2013
This pink kitty lamp has a prominent place in my great-granddaughter's nursery. A perfectly beautiful night light for her parents.
on October 16, 2011
it makes the room pink but its useless in lighting the room. basically a cute novelty item for cat owners