5.0 out of 5 stars great product for a great price
Published on November 1, 2010 by Super Nerd

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed...
Published on September 16, 2011 by Jennifer

5.0 out of 5 stars great product for a great price, November 1, 2010
This review is from: OFFICIALLY LICENSED Lord of the Rings, Frodo's One Ring of Power Pendant (Jewelry)
So I bought this ring because I'm a huge Lord of the Rings nerd, and I didn't want to spend several hundred dollars for the one off the Noble Collection. All I can say is that I am really pleased with the product and am glad that I bought it. The only thing that is kind of downside is the fact that it's only one size, so it might only fit on one finger. Other than that there really isn't much to complain about. I think it's priced lower than the other ones that you might buy off the Noble Collection because this one isn't pure gold, its gold plated copper. But it still looks exactly the same, and is overall one of my favorite purchases.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Replica, December 10, 2010
Well... the "gold" finish is really yellow lol. I enjoy wearing this ring around my neck. I've received many compliments about this ring (also in correlation to their surprise that a girl like me would be into LOTR to the extent of purchasing and wearing an item to represent the novels/movies).
This came in a neat packaging with a note describing this ring. It's a huuuge ring so there's no change of it fitting on my fingers (sizes 3-5) lmao!
Anywho, the reason why I've rated it 4/5 stars is because the text DOES NOT wrap around the entire ring. So there's a patch that's just smooth and text-less....
(HINT: take a closer look at the image of the ring! From where the necklace chain is, there's a patch without text)
Otherwise, this ring does the job of satisfying my need, until I save more money for the "actual" ring that's in FAO Schwartz lol

Happy Shopping! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vary, Very Nice, December 26, 2011
This is a very nice pendent. It is very movie accurate, and it is a good size. While there is a space that has no text, it is small. A solid piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars He sleeps with it...., December 27, 2011
My son loves this so much he sleeps with it and will not let anyone touch it! Beautiful and well made the lettering appears to glow a bit. Perfect for any Lord of the Rings fan like my son and his friends!!!
OFFICIALLY LICENSED Lord of the Rings, Frodo's One Ring of Power Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is fun, December 31, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my father. He is a real stiff investment banker type. but underneath the facade he is a fanatic of the Tolkien series.

For three days after i gave it to him, he was wearing it around his office telling people "i'm invisible, you can't see me" like a little kid.

Perfect. Mission success

4.0 out of 5 stars Best LotR ring for the price, January 20, 2011
Ring is attractive and seems to be well-made. The accompanying chain is not very strong, but for the price this is a bargain.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., September 16, 2011
My son really liked this gift, it was for his birthday, his only complaint was the chain was thin for a guy and he wished the writing went all the way around the ring. Sure enough, three days after his birthday the chain broke, and the ring gone! He still had the chain on his neck and once he realized it busted, he and friends searched for it, but to no avail. So, he did like it, but now he is out his cool gift and we are out the money. So if you get this ring, put it on a thicker chain! For the money you think they could provide a better chain!

~Jennifer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased! Must have for any fan!, April 19, 2013
I was very pleased with the craftsmanship of this product, its attention to detail makes it a must have piece for any fan! The Ring itself is amazing and the cain that comes with it is of very good quality as well. So if you are looking to buy this.. Do it! You wont be disappointed! But beware of the Ringwraiths that will be following you.. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, November 13, 2012
J. Howard (Maryland USA) - See all my reviews
I got this for my daughter - she's wanted a One Ring necklace for a while. The ring was exactly as described and looked great. It arrived in a timely manner and was packaged very well. Will definitely order from the seller again, if they have something we want.

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, February 18, 2013
The only reason why I purchased this product is because I needed to get it fast and Amazon Prime delivery was available for it.
My intention was to give it as a birthday gift to a friend who I know loves LOTR. Once I got this ring, I was a bit disappointed.
The ring is yellow and feels cheap, almost like a toy. Then I started looking online at those from the Noble Collection and they seem way better than this one.

This ring felt so cheap I could not allow myself to give it as a gift.