|Price:||$54.47 + $3.99 shipping|
- Back panel side entry padded laptop sleeve
- Large center storage area and heavy duty reinforcements
- Power cord and mouse storage and Sternum strap
- Weatherproof fleece-lined audio pocket with headphone exit port
- Fits most 15" laptops
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.83 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The core of OGIO's street pack lineup offers padded side-entry laptop sleeve, dedicated accessory storage, and a fleece-lined audio pocket. Behind its distinctive quilted half-moon pocket is additional fleece-lined storage for a mouse, power cord, and other tech gear. 21"h x 14"w x 9.5"d, 2200 Cu.In/36 L, 2.46 Lbs/1.1 Kg, 400 x 400 dobby pindot nylon / 600D poly.
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 16 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000NRTCJ0
- Item model number: 611105.0392
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 16, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I got an Ogio Metro backpack from my workplace as part of an attendance incentive, and didn't think too much of it. Its not a bag I would have bought myself (I usually buy snowboarder backpacks due to the more rugged construction) but I'd just worn out my messenger bag so I started using this one. I have never been more pleased with a laptop bag in my entire life.
The main laptop pocket works perfect for my dell inspiron, and the inside pocket (the file pouch or whatever) fits my macbook pro like a snug glove (yes, both at once) while leaving the majority of the open section empty and ready for my stuff. A few water bottles, couple of notebooks (I use the thin 1" ones for most things, athough it'd probably hold 2-3 of the "normal" sized ones), some other gear, a couple paperbacks and some peripherals fit easily, there's a couple waterproof pockets with headphone holes for my iPod and would fit a small CD-walkman if I had one, and with my blood sugar issues I LOVE the smaller side pouches because they're perfect for a couple candy bars in case I have a sugar attack. Digital camera goes in another pocket for quick access, with its usb cable and some spare batteries in another.
Padded ribbing and neopropene (sp?) helps the comfort, along with some webbed padding in the shoulder straps. Weight distribution is good, and it survives getting thrown around in and out of my car and never has a problem.Read more ›
The main storage area for your books and such are pretty spacious,although my only complaint is that it's not roomy enough? But I guess its hard to fit 2 huge science texts, two 1.5 inch binders and another textbook ( its a tight fit) The problem with this tight fit is that the books absolutely will put pressure on your laptop ( pining it against ur back), risking damage. I think if u have only a book and binder or two, then this bookbag would hold an additional laptop PERFECTLY.
On the left side there two pockets. I use the bottom one to hold my contacts, solution, hand sanitizer, anti diarrhea med ( for exam days,don't ask lol), miscellaneous stuff. The top one I stuff with about 6 granola bars and a pack of gum. On the right side, there is a tall pocket that fits a bottle of water PERFECTLY ( I use a 28oz blender bottle) Or you can put a ti-83 and such there.
At the top there are 2 weatherproof pockets. I have yet to test their weatherproofness though. The smaller one is the audio pocket with headphones port. If ur thinking, wont the water enter through the port...It wont because the port doesnt open directly into the pocket. Simple and ingenious. The bigger pocket can hold cd size things. In fact I usually put my G1 phone and canon 790 IS camera in there. Fits great.
Right below the main compartment where the books go is another pretty large compartment for additional storage.Read more ›
Things I especially love about the Metro:
(1) Obviously, the durability is phenomenal. I have not been gentle on this backpack, and it has gone all over the world with me, without a single complaint or problem, for over seven years. The materials are heavy-duty and dependable.
(2) The laptop pocket is SO convenient. Most backpacks now claim they have a laptop pocket, but it's almost always inside the main pocket. When I'm going to airport security, my laptop slides in and out in no time while the suckers with North Face backpacks are still busy digging through their entire back to pull out the laptop. The Metro pocket is also great for sliding the paper or a magazine in and out easily for a commute. No need to open everything up and stuff a magazine down in there with fingers crossed that it won't get torn up.
(3) The big water bottle pocket on the side is incredibly useful.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Don't waste your money. I purchased one for my 11 yr old to use for school. Paid $70.00 and it ripped across the top after 3 months. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!Published 4 months ago by Melissa H.
I had an identical ogio backpack. I had it for 7 years of moderate use. I bought this one to replace the old one, which is still intact but highly worn. I love my Ohio backpack!Published 7 months ago by matt Khorshidian
Lightweight, comfortable. Handy storage. Good laptop protection.Published 7 months ago by Samuel Morris
I have bought several of these as my son wears them out over the school years. Nice sizePublished 10 months ago by griffsmom
Was lucky enough to win this as a party raffle prize and gave it to my son for one of his Christmas gifts. Read morePublished 16 months ago by calgem
Love the construction and functionality of this bag. The side pocket for a laptop is ideal and it's spoiled me. A seam is bursting earlier than I would expect and hope. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Mark R. Schaefer
I got this for my nephew and he loves it. I chose it because my husband has one and he loves it too. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Bird Feeder
I originally received one of these backpacks 8 years ago (Corporate retreat gift) and have loved it. Read morePublished on May 6, 2014 by LangloisP
Loved this pack. Have used it hard for 10 years now over many overseas trips and frequent air travels, as well as for a gym bag. Great!Published on December 15, 2013 by custerb