Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: OGIO Big Dome Street Duffel
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 3, 2009
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION:
First rate. This bag is very high quality. The main zipper is oversize and looks like it will last. Materials and stitching about best I've seen.

FUNCTION:
Intially, concerned that there are only two pockets (end pocket on the end for shoes), and small side pocket, but this seems plenty. The shoe pocket is large enough for large pair of tennis shoes, swim trunks, and even overnight dirty laundry. Small pocket fine for keys, ipod, lock, etc..

SIZE:
This bag is slightly larger than most gym bags, but because it does not have a flat, firm bottom it packs a lot of stuff, and yet can be compressed into a locker. Large enough for workout gear, wash kit, and change of clothes.
on November 8, 2012
This is a high quality multi purpose gym bag. I can easily fit all of my gym equipment (jump rope, tape, chalk, 2 pairs of shoes, straps, and more) plus 2 changes of clothes, my protein, and meals and snacks for the day all in this one bag. Its been a life saver.
Easy to compartmentalize shoes and sweaty clothes from the gear and clean stuff.

Highly recommend this bag. Great value for the price.
on February 11, 2013
I purchased this bag primarily as an every day bag to take to the gym. I take a pair of running shoes and cycling shoes. My old gym bag was getting too small. It fits everything I need but it is not so big that it looks like I am packing for a week.
on September 22, 2014
I have used this bag for the last 2.5 years. I really like this bag. It is large and holds more than enough for my daily trips to the gym. I have frequently used it to travel for the weekend with no issues. It has held multiple pairs of shoes and changes of clothes for me and my wife.

The bag is great at not retaining sweaty gym clothes or shoes smell. It dies out quickly and is ready to load up again in just a little time.

I do wish the front pocket was just a little bit bigger. It hold most of my pocket/gym stuff, but it is tight and I have to squeeze it in there if I add anything extra.

My major complaint with this bag is that the inside of the bag, the coating that I assume makes it more water resistant, has started flaking off. Ogio will not handle it under warranty because they say it is not a defect, but wear and tear. The outside of the bag looks nearly perfect, but now when I open my clothes to get dressed after working out, I have to shake orange flakes of this plastic material off of everything. As I said, I really like this bag, but I am very disappointed that this is somehow labeled wear and tear instead of a defect.

I recommend this bag, but be prepared to replace it earlier than you might otherwise have to if the inside begins flaking off.
on January 8, 2014
I use this bag for carrying my athletic clothes to/from gym. The size is perfect for me, as it holds my clothes, towel, athletic shoes, mp3 player and soap. The two separate compartments are perfect for me. I do not need the bag to have a wire for my mp3. I use my own bag and pocket to hold my electronic players and headphones. So, this bag is not high tech nor expensive. The metal clips are durable and I need that. I use the clips to hang the bag in my locker. The shoulder strap is also wide and strong. It gets quite a beating, but holds up to it, nicely.

I have used the bag, throw it in the trunk of my car, dumping it on the gym floor, squeezing into a locker, throwing it from here to there. No problems. Wow. I liked it so much, I searched and bought a second one, this time in red.
on July 22, 2013
The lining in the bag has fallen apart. I would not recomend this product due to this issue. Quality is not what I expected from this brand.

Update: The manufacturer replaced the bag with a new one. A little smaller but appears to be more durable. Great customer service from them. I was amazed!!
on November 18, 2013
I got this for my husband whose gym bag died after about a decade. He is really pleased with it! It is large enough for all his gym stuff, lunch, books, some work things: a small suitcase which makes juggling all his things much easier. Especially wonderful is the little hanger for a lock. He has lost many, and this solves the problem of dropping or forgetting it.
He said that it would also be an ideal carry-on for short trips. Very useful and stylish! The inside of ours is well made with no smell at all.
on June 20, 2016
Good quality construction and solid amount of space, but disappointed with the lack of pockets. It has one truly usable pocket for something larger than a cell phone and nowhere in the outside for a eater bottle. Ohio makes good quality bags, but this one leaves something to be desired. Would have been nice if the listing had more than one photo and a more detailed description.
on April 18, 2013
I have worn OGIO polo shirts for work for years now and they are of the best quality. I needed a gym bag large enough for basketball shorts, shoes, socks, shirts, AND a basketball and pump. This bag does just that with plenty of space and its great how the top zipper opens up all the way for access to the main compartment. The front pocket is perfect for cell phone, wallet, gym lock, etc. The zippers are all of great quality, the bag itself feels VERY well constructed. Overall excellent bag, would have paid up too $70 for this bag.
on July 23, 2013
The one aspect of this bag I really like is the side pocket that expands into the inside of the bag. Great for sweaty or wet clothes after a work out so they don't mix with your shoes and dry stuff. It is soft enough to collepse inside the gym locker and has a very comfortable strap. Could use more pockets on the sides.