4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool, Very Bulky
This is a cool toiletry bag, but it's pretty large in terms of taking up space. I have a gym bag and when I put this in there, it takes up a pretty decent amount of space. It works for me, but if space is a concern for you, then I wouldn't recommend this.
Published 21 months ago by James C. Wright

2.0 out of 5 stars Zipper is a pain
Published 21 months ago by nobreakspace

2.0 out of 5 stars Zipper is a pain, March 3, 2013
nobreakspace (washington, dc) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ogio Doppler Kit, Black
Nice toiletry bag. Excellent materials and it looks great. Holds a lot and the shape is good for packing. My big gripe is the main zippers, though -- they get caught on all parts of the interior of the bag that are too close to the zipper seam, especially when going backwards. It's annoying as heck. Sometimes you gotta wonder if anybody actually tests these things before sending them out for manufacture.

Update May 2013: The more I use it, the more I hate the zipper. And it seems like it keeps getting worse. I'm moving my rating from 3 stars to 2.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool, Very Bulky, March 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size for a 2 week trip, March 11, 2013
This review is from: Ogio Doppler Kit, Black
Based on the reviews, I was concerned that this would either be massive and wouldn't fit in my suitcase, or would be too small to carry everything I needed for a 2 week trip. Here's an approximate list of what I fit: travel size shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste; lotion, body gel, face soap, and sunscreen; small hair brush; 3 disposable razor blades; a small first aid kit; a pack of antibacterial hand wipes; a small box of Q-tips; nail clippers; toothbrush; and a small pill box. I didn't put my makeup in the bag. It was a tight fit to put in everything I listed, but the bag wasn't over stuffed. It fit in my suitcase, though it was a larger checked bag. It would fit in a carry-on bag, but not if you planned on packing a few pairs of shoes! The bag stood up on its own when I didn't have it hanging. My favorite feature is a small elastic strap that holds the hanger in place when not in use so that it doesn't interfere with the zipper when closing the bag. However, the zipper is the one reason I deducted a star - it didn't close smoothly - likely a combination of the fabric and the zipper construction. Still, it worked perfectly for my needs and I'm glad I had it for my trip.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay product, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Ogio Doppler Kit, Black
This product is not really well made, zipper gets caught pull tab came off, however it didn't cost an arm and a leg and it will definitely get the job done. It was what I expected and do not regret the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the gym!, February 15, 2010
S. McCabe (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ogio Doppler Kit, Black
It hangs, it folds, it holds all sorts of stuff. It takes up less space than the traditional toiletry kit but holds everything in a very neat manner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 20, 2011
This review is from: Ogio Doppler Kit, Black
I love it just what I needed while deployed in Iraq, I suggest any one looking for a toiletry bag to purchase this one. Has a lot of room for all your stuff! Great product!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than it looks in photo, May 7, 2012
This review is from: Ogio Doppler Kit, Black
I should've measured it out, but I thought it'd be a little bit smaller. After my walmart toiletries bag finally fell apart, I had gotten a large toiletries kit for christmas (not this one), but I travel a lot and don't really fill it up so was looking for a smaller one to save space in my bag, this was just as large. Also, first time in 10 years of travel that I had toothpaste open up and ooze out over everything in bag with this kit. That might just be coincidence, but I have traveled a lot. Also, you can put a lot of stuff in here, but I'm not sure I like the layout in the bag, it has two large main pockets with no seperators, would be nice to have some elastic or something inside to hold stuff in place, especially if you don't fill it up. That might be why my toothpaste was everywhere, too much space. If that's possible. I guess I need to get with the program and use more toiletries.

3.0 out of 5 stars good sized travel bag, January 9, 2011
This review is from: Ogio Doppler Kit, Black
Took this new bag on a 5 day trip. Storage space is good, the only thing I don't like about it the fact that it doesn't stand well on a countertop in the open position

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad odor and prop. warning, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Ogio Doppler Kit, Black
I was disappointed to receive this and smell a really bad odor emanating from it. I tried washing it and leaving it outdoors to off-gas, but the odor never left.

The product comes with a prop. 65 warning that explains the odor. I wouldn't have bought it had I known about the warning.

Bottom line is that there is no good reason to use questionable materials, especially in a toiletry bag.

It got sold on eBay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Tote, August 20, 2012
This review is from: Ogio Doppler Kit, Black
AWESOME bag for storing bathroom accessories for travel or even if you share a bathroom. Lots of space and seems very durable so far. Love the little hook I can use to hang the bag up most anywhere. The hook swivels so it is easier to find something to hang on. I can fit soap, shampoo, clippers, shavers and all the rest comfortably without having to struggle to close the zipper.

Ogio Doppler Kit, Black