Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: OGIO Deluxe Neoprene Laptop Sleeve - Fits Most 17-Inch. Laptops, Top Zip Sleeve, OGIO Gripstrip Technology, Jersey Polyester Cover, Black
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 13, 2014
I have a MSI GT70 Dragon Edition 2 which is a fairly beefy, heavy laptop. It measures (roughly) 16.85" x 11.4" x 2.2" when closed. I have absolutely no issues fitting it into this sleeve at all--in fact, there's some room to spare "height" wise in the sleeve (I'd agree with about a ruler's width of space).
One reviewer noted that it isn't very thick--and it's not, but I'm not sure I've ever had a "thick" laptop sleeve. It is thick enough to provide an extra layer of protection in my leather laptop/travel bag which is what I was after, so it's perfect.
on March 5, 2014
If you were lucky enough to grab this for $9.99, it's very worth it. I have a large gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G750JH and it fits in this case just "barely". There are no other cases on amazon that would fit my beastly gaming laptop, but this one does the job with a little "shimmying", it fits in nice and snug and does the job it's supposed to do. Already recommended to a friend who also has the same laptop. 2 happy customers, thank you.
on March 21, 2014
I have a 17.3 MSI Gaming Laptop. This sleeve fit with no problems. The seams, materials, look, all great. The price was 10 bucks that's great. There are no pockets, flaps, straps. Just a simple nice protective sleeve. Great simple product.
on October 15, 2014
Great laptop sleeve. Has a soft padding on the inside that protects the laptop from scratches. My 17 inch Toshiba Satellite L75-B7270 laptop fits comfortably in this sleeve and even has enough room for the charger. Nice design as well and has a premium feel. Very happy with my purchase!
on January 23, 2014
I ordered this for my new PC laptop which is 17.3" and it does fit, but it is actually a little too big. It has about a ruler length left of space. And it's also not too thick, meaning it won't protect your laptop very well. I also have a Mac laptop that I bought a sleeve for and it has a better thickness to wear i feel comfortable putting it on the table or something without having to be too careful. But if you like thin sleeves, this is the one for you.
on June 7, 2014
Fits my huge brand new HP 17.3" Envy with some room to spare. I split the stiff formed foam packing that comes inside the sleave in half with a bread knife and use each side as further protection on either side of my laptop when in the sleeve. If it had an outside pocket or recessable handles would be best sleeve ever.
on August 12, 2014
For a long time I've been looking for a sleeve for my big 17.3" Samsung laptop, but I could never find anything but a computer bag for it. I also didn't want to spend too much money on such little material either. I saw this sleeve on Amazon and ordered it on a Thursday night. My package came on a Monday afternoon. The case feels great and it is nice and soft so my laptop won't be scratched. Nothing about it feels as if it were only a ten dollar case. It feels like any of the forty dollar sleeves I've seen at other stores. Everything about it feels high quality so I am not worried about it falling apart. I'm very happy with my purchase and this will be a life saver when I go back to college.
on August 10, 2014
This is well made but it is too big for a 17" Macbook Pro. It flops around in it like a pillow case.

If you have a bigger 17" laptop, maybe this is the one for you. Seems excellent quality. Just pay close attention to the size.
on August 19, 2014
This fits my 17" laptop perfectly and is thick enough to provide some nice cushion. The zipper is wide enough to slide it in and out even with the wireless mouse USB plugged in. I'm so glad I purchased it!
on September 8, 2014
This sleeve is what I was looking for. It fits alienware 17'" laptop perfect. has a little tab which works to pull it out of a case or put it in. Padded. If you need a large sleeve for that 17"er this will work