5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely AWEsome bag!!
I just bought this bag (from another retailer) and was checking the price on Amazon. FYI, the price
was similar, but I decided to take the opportunity to RAVE about it! Firstly the outside print is great. It 'goes both
ways' - being strong enough for a man but still 'smart' enough for a woman! The inside is a big cavity, but
has lots of zipper pockets...
Published on October 30, 2012 by Traveler

2.0 out of 5 stars ZIPPERS DID NOT LAST
I TRAVEL WEEKELY, NEEDED A BAG THAT HOLD 2 TO 3 DAYS OF CLOTHES, YES THIS WORKS FOR THAT. I DID NOT HOWEVER USE ALL THE COMPARTMENTS AND YET THE ZIPPERS FELL OFF THEIR TRACKS AND THEN THOSE COMPARTMENTS HUNG OPEN. MAKING THE BAG UNUSABLE FOR ON LINE BOARDING.. HOWEVER THE RETURN/REPLACEMENT POLICY IS 100%.LOOKING FORWARD TO TRYING THIS BAG OUIT AGAIN...
Published 14 months ago by Yvonne Pingel

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely AWEsome bag!!, October 30, 2012
This review is from: OGIO Luggage Frenzy 25-Inch Bag (Apparel)
has lots of zipper pockets so is still easy to be organized. I've taken this bag on two trips so far, and it's
traveled like a pro. Very sturdy construction, seems like it will last forever. I am a new OGIO fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this BAG!!! Light weight, durable, plenty of room., May 12, 2014
I travel 2x a month and I wanted a bag that was bigger than a standard carry on, that I could use for a 3 or 4 night trip. My usually carry on size bags are Travel Pro, Samsonite, Revo. The one thing I have had longer than all of them is my OGIO brand toiletry kit (10+ years), so I decided to give their luggage a shot, and It's awesome. I have used this about a dozen times so far, and it doesn't have a scratch on it, wheels perfectly, nice strong zippers, and handles are great (the extended handle is strong, top handle is padded and I love the handle on the bottom when you need to lift the bag into a trunk). There is so much room in here with the layered pockets. I love the color b/c it's easy to spot in baggage claim and doesn't show dirt. I also initially wanted only a 2 wheel bag, because the wheels are protected on this and I thought it would last longer, but sometimes when it's really loaded up, 4 wheels would be nice, but I don't see the bag lasting as long with 4. Would purchase again, might get the matching carry on size when my travel pro gives up.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best luggage bags, February 27, 2013
i have used it a few times and its pretty tough and yet durable, a little on the heavy side but sacrifices have to be made it looks nice and the wheels slide perfect even in the concrete. would definitely recommend this one, kind of pricey but worth it, like they say you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's All Good, May 6, 2014
Bought two of these for a 12 day trip to Paris with my wife. Both bags survived the flights with no damage. This is a well constructed and ideally sized bag. The interior and exterior pockets allow for some semblance of organization of contents. It's size is well within checked baggage limits for international flights and fully loaded its just under the weight limit. It's distinctive color design makes it easy to find among the many black bags circulating in baggage. It's a good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market, January 16, 2014
It's just as good as the 29-inch bag. I wish I could find the 21-inch bag to complete my set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, January 10, 2014
Such a well made bag & sleek design. So happy I could find an Ogio bag that I could afford!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag, January 3, 2014
It's a little bigger than expected, as I don't think it qualifies as a carry-on, but the bag is excellent overall!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough but easygoing, December 19, 2013
So far so good. Have taken it on two trips -- one extended trip that included two international and two domestic locations (where I suspect the bag was manhandled in many emerging economy airports) and one cross-country domestic flight. The bag is pretty light for what it is.

I wish that the extension section was on the main body of the bag, instead you have to fill up the lid if you want to take advantage of the extra space. Minor detail but a bit of a personal preference. The handle is light and sturdy and locks in at two different heights which is great depending on the weight of the bag.

The pattern is nice, neutral, and easy to spot on a baggage claim. The fabric has held up well so far. I suspect it will take scuffs and dirt in stride. The size is that perfect in between shape -- not huge and likely to cause baggage overages when stuffed yet larger than a good sized overhead bin luggage. I find when I stuff it full it just barely tips the airline's scales as overweight (50 lbs) -- however, your packing may vary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Bag, September 19, 2013
Alvin C. Allen (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Good travel bag. Very distinct so easy to spot on the baggage carousel but masculine. Sturdy construction - OGIO are always well made and worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars built to last, June 8, 2013
Gregory C. Kam "mar02io" (Simi Valley, California United States) - See all my reviews
excellent and well built product. this product replaced my 1 year old and broken 'Travel Pro'. The 'Travel Pro' did not last very long.

OGIO Luggage Frenzy 25-Inch Bag