4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of room
Published on February 21, 2009 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected...
Published on December 30, 2011 by Vito_jr

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of room, February 21, 2009
Amazon Customer (NC, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OGIO Crunch Duffel Bag (Sports)
I was looking for a small bag to take to the gym during my lunch break...I need it to carry 2 pairs of sneaks (I carry a second pair for cycling), shower flip-flops and my gym clothes. The bag is not even half empty with this in it. Pros: it's very good quality; it's a duffle bag so it will scrunch up and fit in a locker; it has a side compartment for shoes; it has 2 more pockets for easy access to gym cards and water bottles. While it is bigger than what I was looking for, I am still happy with it and the separate storage area (for shoes or wet clothes) is a big plus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ogio Crunch Pack review, November 28, 2007
Julie A. Scarpa (Gales Ferry, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OGIO Crunch Duffel Bag (Apparel)
Great gym bag - holds a ton of stuff! I really like the separate compartment for my sneakers. The other side pocket is great for holding the toiletries I lug to and from the gym. The front pocket is great for my ipod, keys, gym card, etc. I've received a lot of compliments on this bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for sports or dance equipment, December 28, 2007
This review is from: OGIO Crunch Duffel Bag (Apparel)
My daughter loved receiving this bag for Christmas. One thing not noted in the description is one of the side pockets actually is attached to a bag on the inside, which is great for wet or sweaty items. Very large, will hold pleanty of sports equipment, clothes, towels and then some!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Gym Bag, February 15, 2010
S. McCabe (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OGIO Crunch Duffel Bag (Apparel)
My gym sells these bags, but charge $20 more. I guess it's because they have the gym logo on it. (no thanks!) Point being, I was able to inspect the bag in person before buying it on Amazon.com. The bag is good for a few reasons: 1) the shoulder strap has that padded, slip resistant element; 2) the shoulder strap can be removed; 3) the shoulder strap is attached with a clasp that rotates. This is great because my old bag didn't do that so the shoulder strap would get bunched up and cut into my shoulder. 3)I can easily fit my pants, shirt, shoes, socks, t-shirt, underwear, belt, shower shoes, the Ogio Doppler Toiletry Kit and two (2) towels!! that's a ton of stuff to carry, but it all fits nicely without being all shoved inside.

This bag would be 5 stars if they fixed two things: 1) the handle would stay clasped together. It just doesn't stay unless you're carrying it by the handle; and 2) I wish it had a key hook thingy. I HATE digging around in the side pocket for my car key after my work out.

Otherwise, this bag is great. The material is perfect for the gym. The U-shape opening make access easy. The wet pocket is deep and the side pocket, despite it's lack of a key hook thingy is great for gloves and such.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected..., December 30, 2011
Vito_jr (North Andover, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OGIO Crunch Duffel Bag (Sports)
IMO, Ogio makes a pretty nice gym bag but with two of the bags I have purchased and am returning they are smaller than expected. The Crunch is advertised at 13 x 24 x 12 but that is only when the bag is fully stretched, and I mean stretched. I go to the gym each day and shower there before work, needing the gym bag to hold all of my stuff until I return home. The Crunch will not hold my wet gym clothes and towel, sneakers, shaving bag, shower shoes and sweatshirt.

Also, the side pocket of the bag does not have much depth at all nor does it have separate compartments. The material looks as if a set of keys would cut right through it, particularly when stretched. A couple of other reviewers have complained about this pocket ripping on other models.

Otherwise, it has well made double zippers on all openings but the side pocket and the strap is well padded and the hardware is good quality. As stated I do have a concern with the durability of the side pocket and would like to see a more reinforced bag bottom.

I have asked Ogio to add more product images on their website, showing different views of their bags along with interior shots of the pockets.

I'm sure this bag will be fine for anyone who is going to toss a couple of items in there and not pack it to capacity.

Vito

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 24" in length, July 30, 2010
This review is from: OGIO Crunch Duffel Bag (Sports)
The bag looks exactly like it does in the picture, but the provided dimensions are not accurate. The bag is more like 18 inches rather than the advertised 24 in length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sized gym bag, August 18, 2010
This review is from: OGIO Crunch Duffel Bag (Apparel)
I have gone through a lot of gym bags over the years. I am very pleased with this one. It is well made, looks very nice, and plenty of space, enough for extra pair of shoes, and sweatshirt. I use one end pocket for large bottles. I use the other end pocket, not for shoes, but for wet things when I'm done with my workouts. The fabric is heavier than I expected, thicker than many nylon duffels, but not as thick as canvas bags. Holds more than it appears because it is wide and rounded. I had no trouble putting it in a locker, it being soft sided and I usually take some things out for use at the gym. The handle is the best, two molded pieces fit together, making a comfortable grip. I can't see this being a problem unless you don't understand that they fit together. The shoulder strap is wide and comfortable, the best of any duffels I've owned. Average life on duffels I've owned, 18 months. If this lasts that, I'll be happy. For $25, I should by another.
I think this bag will do well against moisture and sunlight, but not good against abrasion. Gym bag, or carry on okay, but checking, or buying for a teen, no way Jose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice gym bag!, May 16, 2011
This review is from: OGIO Crunch Duffel Bag (Sports)
I got this gym bag about two months ago. Its a perfect size. Not too big or small. Fits right into a normal size locker. It holds my sandals and shoes in their own pocket underneath the rest of the gym bag. Keeps everything separated nicely. It has a nice pocket on the front which I use to hold my deodorant and keys, and a side pocket for my wallet, watch, headphones, etc... In the main pocket I still have enough room for a towel, swimsuit, t-shirt, shorts, socks, etc... with room to spare. It's well made and has stood up to being put in a locker and drug out over and over. The bottom of the bag has a "semi-hard" liner which holds the bag into form; yet is bendable. The only quibble I have is the locking handles. For the first month they worked just fine. They locked together and worked perfectly. After a month however, the plastic wore a bit and they no longer lock together. Not a huge deal, but kind of a pain sometimes. I would not trade this bag though. I love it. And its pretty much perfect. I would easily recommend this to anyone in search of a perfect gym bag!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but could use a few enhancements, May 25, 2012
This review is from: OGIO Crunch Duffel Bag (Sports)
Generally, I like the product. Its a good size, and fits well in the locker. I bought it as a gym bag and it functions reasonably well in that capacity. There is a separate shoe compartment which is accessed via one end of the bag. I can use the other end of the bag for my toiletries and the front pocket for other stuff like headphones, wallet, etc. But if I was the product manager for this product, I think I'd specify a couple enhancements: 1) Most pockets on the bag have a two-ended zipper. In other words, you can zip it closed from both sides and it closes in the middle. But the from pocket just has one zipper head. If you leave it unzipped even just a little, stuff can fall out. Nearly lost my blue tooth headset that way. I'd prefer to see a two-headed zipper on the front pocket so that you could close the zipper at the top of the pocket rather than all the way at the bottom of one end. 2) it could really use a water bottle holder. I end up sticking my water bottle into what I've designated the toiletry pocket, but it flops around and really isn't ideal. I'd like to see a simple mesh water bottle sling/pocket on the outside of the bag.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good capacity, useful side pockets, poor seam quality, March 26, 2013
This review is from: OGIO Crunch Duffel Bag (Sports)
The bag holds a good amount of clothes. I have no issue keeping what I need for a week in the bag. However, the seam holding the top of the bag to the side pocket started coming apart after a couple months. My bag now has an 8 inch hole on the top of the bag above the side compartment.

OGIO Crunch Duffel Bag