Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

25%
75%

on August 14, 2010
I've only had this carry-on to use on one trip so far, but so far its great. It rolls as smoothly as any luggage i've seen before. I want to start taking trips with only this carry-on, so I will see how it performs this November as my only source of baggage :) I like that it has 2 seperate main spaces inside - one large space for clothing complete with clothing strap and the top of the bag that flips open also has a seperate zipper compartment with a good amount of room inside it, good for toiletries, socks, pills, etc. The outside pockets do not expand so you cant fit too much in those. I love the airplane ticket pocket on the top, nice feature. Also the zippers seem tough... they are the kind with the really big metal tracks, I think Ogio is good quality and hopefully this will last. I will follow up on this comment after my trip with any issues. Best thing about this luggage is that it is 1 inch under airline maximum size for carry-ons and doesn't expand, so the airlines cannot possibly say that this is too big for carry-on.
on July 30, 2012
Wheels very heavy duty roll great
Zippers are great no issues at all
Great size am able to pack for a 4 day trip or more
I would definitely recommend this bag to others
could use a built in clip for your keys
on March 12, 2014
I love Ogio products. This roller did not disappoint with its creative handles, storage and usability. I jammed so much crap in this thing I thought it would bust. Eventually it did. The pull out handle would no longer retract or extend without a lot of manipulation. This was only embarrassing when someone was watching, or the entire shuttle bus was waiting for me. Finally the main zipper started tearing and went downhill from there. I got a good year out of this bag and i travel a lot! I always checked it so that quadrupled its abuse. Overall I was happy with it.
on July 17, 2015
Works Great! Holds enough stuff for 5 days.