Help students develop the skills they need to succeed on the OAA Reading test.
This practice test book is the perfect preparation tool for the OAA Reading test taken by all Ohio students.
It contains 8 reading mini-tests to ease students into test preparation and help students develop the reading comprehension skills they will need for the state test.
It includes 6 focused vocabulary quizzes that cover the vocabulary skills that Ohio students.
It includes a full-length OAA Reading test just like the real state test.
There is no better way to prepare for the OAA than to take it!
- Build confidence by using the tests to improve student performance
- Reduce text anxiety by allowing the student to practice taking the test
- Find out what score a student is likely to get before they take the real state test
- Use the tests in revision so students develop the skills to answer all types of reading comprehension questions
- Use the full answer key and skills list to identify exactly what skills the student is missing
- Use the included teaching notes to ensure that students have a full understanding of the key reading skills that Ohio students need