OK!

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy this Magazine
Published on February 17, 2012 by Paige

2.0 out of 5 stars Great at First
This subscription was great at first. I would get it early sometimes which was cool. And then it started to come on time which was cool too but now it is always super late. I am not sure why because my kindle is always in a WiFi location so it should download. I am disappointed in it. I will probably cancel my subscription because of this.
Published 16 months ago by DOT

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy this Magazine, February 17, 2012
This review is from: OK! (Kindle Edition)
Have subscribed to this magazine for about 2 months now on my Kindle fire. Photos are crystal clear. Once you know how to use your kindle for reading magazines it is simple. Most people can't just read the little print on the screen so you have two options. You can use your fingers to zoom in on the writing and read it that way, or you can double tap the screen and choose text mode and then you can read everything VERY clearly without zooming in and out on each page and see each photo as well. I love that I am not waisting all this paper, saving money on magazines and have them all on my Kindle Fire.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great on ipad3, April 8, 2012
This review is from: OK! (Kindle Edition)
I'm viewing the magazine on an iPad 3 using the Kindle app. Images and text looks great. Can zoom too. I only have one issue that I downloaded so far and reading the reviews for Star and US, I'm hoping my issues come on time. The only thing I was hoping for, is that have the websites in the magazine can be actual links that I can go directly to the ads website. Do that and it will be a 5 star review!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great at First, July 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, November 21, 2011
This review is from: OK! (Kindle Edition)
Magazine is beautiful on the Kindle Fire. Color vivid, sharp contrast. Easy to navigate thru due to showing mini pages at the bottom that can be easily hidden. If you like the paper magazine and don't want the clutter, I recommend the kindle subscription.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great magazine!, May 6, 2012
This review is from: OK! (Kindle Edition)
Picture quality is great on Kindle. Magazine has interesting articles and fashion. Look forward to downloading all issues to Kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok magazine, February 14, 2013
This review is from: OK! (Kindle Edition)
I choose this for a magazine to try first time getting on my kindle. It is enjoyable reading but not to crazy about magazines anyways to much advertising that is way I don't read to many of them but this was okay.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's "OK".... a little better than the rest, September 21, 2012
This review is from: OK! (Kindle Edition)
I didn't subscribe to this magazine but I did read a few copies on my Kindle. The magazine, compared to the other entertainment magazines, is better than the rest as far as stories, writing and "keeping it simple" for the average "give-me-a-quick-fix" celebrity reader. The photos make this magazine. The editorial decisions as to who to play on the cover and content are spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
This review is from: OK! (Kindle Edition)
I only received one issue but so far I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
This review is from: OK! (Kindle Edition)
needed peace and quiet for a road trip

4.0 out of 5 stars Magazine on the go, May 27, 2014
This review is from: OK! (Kindle Edition)
Just like having the magazine in your hand. No need to carry a stack. Great for any one on the go.

OK!
OK! by American Media Inc.
$14.99