1,496 Reviews
 (1,037)

Short story - The Foot cream is better for your feet. The "secret" is that while you're putting it on your feet, you're also treating your hands.

Long story...

I did a bit of research and learned that the foot cream contained a higher concentration of Allantoin which helps it get absorbed better through thicker skin.

Then I did a side by...
Published 8 months ago by Bob Tobias

1.0 out of 5 stars Watery
I was really expecting to like this based on reviews, but it didn't work at all for me. It was so watery and thin, not a thick creamy foot lotion like I wanted. Also did not moisturize well at all.
Published 7 months ago by M. Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars There is a difference between O'Keeffe's Hand and Foot Cream (and you may only need one), March 11, 2014

Long story...

Then I did a side by side, actually foot by foot, comparison. Each night I put the foot cream on my left foot and the hand cream on my right foot. After four days both feet showed improvement. However, my left foot, the one where I used foot cream, looked a bit better. By comparison, my right foot got considerably better at playing the piano.

Seriously, the foot cream works remarkably well. Also, you if you need both consider getting just the feet cream. In addition to working better on your feet you wind up applying it to our hands in the process.

BTW, I feel that honest, effective reviews can take the place of first-hand experiences that are lacking in online shopping. I've always appreciated the help I've received from other reviewers and work hard to return the favor as best as I can. I hope you found this review helpful and if there was anything you thought was missing or unclear leave a comment and I'll do what I can to fix it.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS AMAZING!!!, July 2, 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar (Health and Beauty)
I have tried everything for my cracked heals. From creams from the doctors to soaking my feet in oils and nothing worked. I use this product three times and my feet look hundred times better. I do not write reviews but I have to mention this cream IT. IS. A MA ZING!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Stuff EVER!!, November 23, 2008
This review is from: O'Keeffe Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar (Health and Beauty)
I ordered O'Keeffe's Working Hands and the seller sent a free jar of Healthy Feet. My feet were cracked and my heels were rough enough to tear nylons.

3 nights ago I started applying Healthy Feet after my shower. Tonight being the 4th night, as I sat down to apply it, I noticed my feet were as smooth as a baby's behind. All Calluses were gone. This is the best and I can't thank the seller enough for sending it. I will be buying more.

If you have tried other products for your feet, you have to try this. It will work. It is also 100% guranteed to work. They will buy it back if it does not. I have spent a small fortune on lotions and cremes and I am sure many of you have too. Give this a try, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate healer for crack / dry feet, April 21, 2014
This review is from: O'Keeffe Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar (Health and Beauty)
Just a bit history about my situation. My feet and heel have been dried for years, and my heel is the worst shape that has been bothering me not just for the cosmetic alone but the sensation of my skin being torn apart is a super unpleasant experience.

I have tried some super fancy, expensive lotion for my heel made in France, Germany, and other parts of the world. Nothing worked, I also tried some dirt cheap lotion that I purchased from the local drug store, no miracle has happened. I talked to my doctor about this situation and all he has told me, is to try oil-based lotion but again, it failed. I literally gave up all my hope until I accidentally found this cream from Amazon.

Just like many others, I was a bit skeptical about it due to its low price and overwhelming positive responses (some reviewers get paid for writing up positive reviews), then I thought, it's so cheap and if it doesn't work, I just toss it away. Guess what? I've used it for only 5 days and boy, let me tell you, it has helped the way that NO OTHER lotions that I have tried would yield the same result / performance. My heel and lower leg is so much softer and the skin is obviously more tender when touched. I feel so much more comfortable when I'm wearing my socks. I basically apply the lotion twice a day. Once right after I shower at night, and another application in the early morning before I go to work. If I have known this cream years back, I would have been a much happier person.

Please, if you have similar issues as what I have, give this a try. You will NOT regret it!!! Even if it doesn't work for you, the way it works for me, but you should see a significant improvement. The bottom line is, how much are you going to lose if it doesn't work? $7?!!! you get a couple of fancy Starbucks latte for way more than that. Why not giving it a try?

I hope my review helps and if it does, please rate me or put in a few good words for me. I'd be very grateful. :)

James, Santa Clara, California.

5.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE READ UPDATE FROM 11/15/10- 2 STARS NOW!!, April 9, 2010
Jessica F (Fairfield, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: O'Keeffe Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar (Health and Beauty)
To tell you the truth, I didn't fully believe all of the hype but decided to try this out of sheer desperation. My feet were so dry, cracked and painful from the brutal winter I couldn't stand it. This cream is absolutely wonderful! After 2 or 3 applications, my feet are like a baby's but! The BEST part is that this cream has absolutely no irritating scent. It doesn't seem to have any odor whatsoever! I cannot stand the smell of other foot care products. No matter how pleasant, after awhile, it gets to be too much. I also love the creamy texture, bright blue container and the rubber grip on the top of the jar, so you can screw the lid on tightly with greasy hands. It does leave a little bit of slippery residue behind but that's to be expected from any decently hydrating moisturizer. I will NEVER buy anything else and I am going to buy the six pack to get the most for my money. Try it...you won't regret it!

*******************************************************************************************

UPDATE: 11/15/10 I just received another order and I am very disappointed. This container is smaller than previous ones. I wish I had saved an old container to compare sizes. And- the cream seems thinner, almost "watered down" compared to previous containers. Also, it is not nearly as effective. Normally, after 1 or 2 applications, I can see a huge difference. I have applied this for 4 or 5 nights and there is SOME improvement, but not nearly like before. Plus, I've used 1/2 the container already. At 10 bucks a pop, I don't think it's worth it. Shame on you, O'Keefe's for ruining a good thing!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars for the beat up feet, September 22, 2014
This review is from: O'Keeffe Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar (Health and Beauty)
my girlfriend stays wearing heels and her feet were getting BEAT UP. I had to step in and police those bad boys. Found this and after about two weeks of applying after our night shower, her feet were looking better than when I met her. If you are a lady and wear heels, please do us the favor and buy this in bulk. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet!, June 1, 2013
This review is from: O'Keeffe Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar (Health and Beauty)
Never put anything on my feet before that soaked in so well and made them so soft. Gets rid of dry white skin. Good to put on at night and put socks on over your feet and let it work its magic.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can Walk Again !!!, August 14, 2014
This review is from: O'Keeffe Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar (Health and Beauty)
After amping up my morning walk by about tenfold, the fairly minor callouses on the balls of my feet rebelled and I was forced to stop walking. My feet continued hurting even after the walks were stopped. Tried pure coconut oil and Burt's Bees best (IMHO) hand cream with no improvements. So, I tried the O'Keeffe's concoction, even though cracked skin was not exactly my issue.

Used it four times in two days, covered with socks as they suggest. A minor burning sensation on the first application, as they warned might occur. But I persisted. And this morning - a miracle! The pain is gone, the treated skin is softer, and I can walk again. In my book, that's truly miraculous. I have no idea what the previous formulation was like, and I really don't care as long as the current one works for me. And, it does work.

Friends - I can walk again.

4.0 out of 5 stars HMMM BAG BALM OR OKEEFE'S ... Here is my verdict, May 19, 2014
This review is from: O'Keeffe Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar (Health and Beauty)
I am a faithful user of bag, palm for after care, on my home made - pedicures. Bag Balm is a product used on utters of cows. To keep them from dry and splitting, after milking. Hence the name of the products. Bag Balm is a product that has crept it's way into human use, like Mane -n- tail, has for our hair. BAG BALM WORKS WONDERS

After seeing O'Keefe ads, I decided to give it a try. This is more of a cream, than a balm. So it will not be a thick layer, for your feet. It's pretty much like Bath and Body Works, body cream, with a few more emollients added. It's a fairly good product, but not the instant quick fix, of Bag Balm or even, soaking your feet in NETTLE OIL ( after buffing them, with a pumice and loofah).

It's a good product for mildly cracked feet, for severely cracked feet, I would say go with bag balm, and oil soaking, to cure that condition. And start taking a vitamin supplement for your skin, or eat more spinach, collards, and kale, to help with your skin. And a few times a month have fresh water salmon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe the hype!, October 8, 2014
MarkR (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: O'Keeffe Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar (Health and Beauty)
I tried this stuff on a whim. The heals of my feet are often try and sometimes crack. I usually ignore it unless they get really bad and I put regular lotion on them. One night on Amazon I saw this stuff on a lightning deal. I read the amazing reviews and though "why not give it a try?"

I got the foot cream and tried it out that night before bed. It has a consistency of Coconut Oil. It went on okay and didn't have a strong smell or anything. In the morning I didn't notice a huge difference but my feet did seem better. I put it on 3 nights in a row and my once dry and cracked feet looked fantastic. I was shocked that after only 3 days there was a huge difference.

My feet were looking so good that my wife (who teased me a bit about buying foot cream to begin with) tried it and also had great results. We are both fans and now we both are done with having dry, cracked feet.

O'Keeffe Healthy Feet Cream 3.2oz Jar