5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Beautiful!
This bag is everything I hoped for and more! It's big, beautiful and comfortable. You can't see it in the pics, but there are several pockets inside and a handy zippered pocket on the outside. It's easy to carry and stylish to boot---a good purchase!
Published on November 25, 2011 by Failli

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought
Be sure and check the size because this is a large purse that can fit an iPad inside. It is cute and I get compliments. The top of the flower is floppy so I think I will attach it more firmly. The color of metal is gold. I like it enough to keep.
Published 8 months ago by Linda

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Beautiful!, November 25, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, February 8, 2012
I purchased this bag in the navy color. I is definitely a cross between black and blue. Lots of room on the inside with 5 interior pockets and 1 exterior. Wish handles were longer so I could carry it on my shoulder, guess I'll just have to use the actual shoulder strap ;). Overall, if you like large kisslock bags, this is for you. Will be purchasing the green soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super awesome!!, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Flower Handbag
Sooo pretty!! And sooo big! I'm torn which to describe first; size or beauty.... Size, because I think it is more of a shock than the appearance which is as pretty as it looks.
Size: i have to admit, its bigger than i expected. and just a few inches bigger than i wanted. but the looks out weigh size. The mouth of the purse is as wide as a magazine is long. Although to actually put a magazine in the purse I would recommend 'feet' first, it just fits better that way. Which brings me to height; a couple inches taller than a roll of paper towel upright. It's a big purse. But that means I can fit all kinds of things in it. Tip; I had a bunch of little bags, like the free-bes from Clinique and used them to organize my purse so stuff doesn't get lost on the bottom. I also keep a tiny wrist purse in it so I can just grab that to run into a store quickly.

Looks; wow! Such a pretty bag. I have the black one. The fabric is great, looks like real leather. I love that there's red on the back side of the flower pedals, it's a great accent. The inside of the bag is lined with a cute fabric; leopard with cream colored background. There were a bunch of frayed little strings inside all then little compartments where the seams are but not a big deal.
I love that it has a removable shoulder strap! I was searching and searching amazon for a pretty large black bag that had a shoulder strap and arm strap and I found it with this bag.

Super awesome and amazing price! I recommend this to anyone seeking a sophisticated, pretty and a little edgy large shoulder bag.

Peace, Genevieve Buevenue

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome purse, March 10, 2012
This review is from: Flower Handbag
I ordered this purse in the orange color, which is actually closer to camel. It has plenty of room for everything I want to carry (my husband refers to it as my "luggage"), and looks very luxurious and well made. I get compliments on it all the time. I love its retro, feminine look.A purse for a grown woman that doesn't look frumpy at all. No one else I know has a purse like this. I think it was an excellent value for the money. I'll look for something just like this one when this purse wears out, and I think I'll spend a long time looking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful handbag, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Flower Handbag
I purchased this bag for my little granny for Xmas. It looked smaller online than it is, however, it is beautiful and so soft. My granny loved it even though it is quite large, but that is the style now. The color is great and it is really a pretty purse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flower Handbag (Navy), March 6, 2013
This review is from: Flower Handbag
I loved this bag. It is kind of large but I knew that from the reviews. The material looks rich and the inside lining is very nice. My only complaint was the flower is kind of loose. I hope it don't come off. I may secure it better. Other than that. It looks like a very expensive bag. I kind of want that green one too. I may get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is very cute, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Flower Handbag
Nice purse. It is great size and can fit a lot of stuff. Good for the money. Love it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BAG, September 12, 2012
LEJ "LEJ" (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flower Handbag
This bag is perfect! Yes perfect, it is chick, trendy, I can fit all my stuff including my Mac Book Air lunch, etc and the best part the compliments instead of the usual big ugly bags this bag makes a fashion statement without trying to hard. Best purchase ever. Will have to go back and purchase other colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY large, but nice bag, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Flower Handbag
Nice handbag. VERY large. Good price for the money, and would purchase again. The shoulder strap is helpful since I can't get my arm comfortably through the hand straps.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought, January 8, 2014