Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on July 19, 2012
I wasn't too sure when I ordered this bag, but I recieved it last week and I love it! I have the navy blue and it is a wonderful tone that will easily match anything. It has many accessable pockets that are great for a neat-freak like me. Also, the inside is not so overwhelmingly large that you can't see anything inside when you open it up. Everything is clearly in sight and can be reached. I absolutely love this bag and would recommend it for anyone who wants a true hobo bag.
on September 17, 2012
Its going to take some time to get used to. I read the product dimensions and realized it was a pretty big bag, and it really is BIG. I am going to have to hunt around the house to put stuff in it lol. The qaulity seems very good, it doesnt smell, feel or look cheap. The opening has a 'belt' like closure around it which seems helpful if you dont zip it up all the time so stuff wont fall out. You can also unclip it if its closed to tight for your liking. I ordered the pearl white and its a gorgeous color for a purse. The inside fabric isnt exaactly desirable but I'm the only one who is going to be seeing it so its fine. The shipping was fabulous, it arrived on time and the box wasnt damaged. It came wrapped in a thin plastic wrapping with some tissue paper.. I am very impressed and definitley recommend it.
on February 3, 2011
I bought this bag as a gift for my wife. There is plenty of room in it for all of her stuff, and the numerous pockets and pouches keep it well organized.From my POV, the bag looks very soft and relaxed, without looking battered and cheap. The best thing, though, is that she's received numerous compliments on it. In fact,one of her more stylish friends wants one for herself.

FYI: I got a red one, and the color is really really RED. Very intense (and that's a good thing).

She's very happy with it.
on October 9, 2012
I ordered this in yellow. The color is a LOT brighter on screen than it is in person... Definitely more of a mustard real life. However, I am actually very pleased with the color...I was concerned that it would be too bright originally. The quality of the bag is fantastic...expensive looking material, chunky hardware, no cheap smell, etc. I've gotten numerous compliments on it already. It is pretty large (and a lot slouchier than pictured) but this works great for me since I carry cameras and other things around. My only (small) complaint is that the opening is a little tight, making it hard to pull large things in and out. But overall I'm very happy with this. It goes with everything, casual or dressy, and the color is perfect for any fall outfit.
on January 31, 2012
I am so glad I purchased this bag. I was really worried because I had ordered a different bag, (from a different seller) and had to return it because it just didn't meet my expectations. This bag is not only made well, but looks just beautiful with just about anything. I would highly recommend this bag if you are thinking about getting one. As for anything negative about this bag? I can't imagine someone finding fault in it.
on August 31, 2012
This bag is really cute, and looks exactly like the picture. The main issues I have with it are: It's smells cheap. Have you ever bought a cheap pair of shoes? Well, that's exactly what this bag smells like - I flipped it inside out and sprayed the bejeezus out of it with Febreeze. Which helped. The other issue is the lining. A. It's leopard print, ugh. Which honestly would have been a deal breaker for me had I know that before I ordered it. But lucky for them I am too lazy to return it. And B. the lining is not sewn into the bottom of the bag. So it's a little like keeping your things in a pillow case. But. I got what I paid for and it's just fine by me.
review image review image review image
on March 2, 2011
This bag looks amazing but it has a very distinct smell. Hoping I just have to break it in and it will go away. The bag also cant open very wide but I guess that isn't really a bad thing, it helps prevent things from falling out if you have a bad habit of not closing the zipper to your bag like I do. But I have gotten compliments on it, the bag goes with anything and is a good size. It is not too big and holds items without them sticking out of it or anyone seeing whats inside. All in all I really like it, just the smell of fake leather is a little strong.
on February 26, 2011
I get lots of compliments on this bag. I have it in navy blue and I absolutely adore it. It must be noted that the "slouchy" effect, ie. the narrow opening and wider bottom, presents a bit of a problem. I can't easily see everything at the bottom. I kind of have to put my hand in and feel around for smaller items. If the opening was bigger, I'd give it 5 stars, but I do like the purse a lot. Great quality!
on August 7, 2013
First off, the good : The handbag is actually well made for the price. I own a lot of designer bags : Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Coach, Gucci...and this bag was really decently made for a faux leather hobo. It looks cute on the shoulder ( it is on the large side), and the yellow color is a great mustard ( which in my opinion is the most neutral yellow that you can purchase to go with any outfit). The silver tone hardware is nicer than I thought it would be and the straps look like they would hold up for a while.

The bad: The smell is overwhelming. As soon as I opened the bag, the over-powering smell of the faux leather or the glue that they use, I have no clue, it's just too much. Also, the inside of the bag is smaller than one would think due to the inside zip pocket. It really cuts down on how much the bag can hold. Otherwise, the inside of the bag was cute, and I could have made it work. It's just, really, I couldn't take the fishy smell of the purse. I really think this issue would resolve itself in a few months after consistent use, but I'm not hanging around to find out. I'm returning the bag.
on August 22, 2011
I love this purse! I got it as a Christmas present in 2010 from my husband. I love big purse so this was a great bag for me. I also use it as a diaper bag because it is so big. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the middle zipper. That was a pain in a a$$ to put my hands in the bag and can't because it got caught in the zipper lining. So I just cut mine away and now it is perfect. Thank you for making this bag!