Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ON Natural Arousal Oil for Her, .17 Fluid Ounces
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Size: 0.17 oz.|Change

on December 31, 2012
Whoever said not to purchase this product must not know the definition of pleasure! I LOVE On and can't wait to buy more. Just don't buy the balm, the oil is where it's at. Best money spent in a LONG time
on March 17, 2012
I don't know what all the "hub-bub" is about. This product works. Obviously, if you add more than the 1-3 drops that the box advises, you may burn yourself (remember that you're applying it to a very sensitive area). So be smart and be patient; a little dab will do ya! Give it 30 seconds to kick in and magic happens.
on December 16, 2012
I am a skeptical person so I really did not think that this product would do anything but it does. I use a drop or 2 about 30 min before and might add an additional drop and it does intensify everything nicely. I will buy this again.
It seems that once it is opened it loses effectiveness.
on July 12, 2012
This product did not work as advertised. Rather than arousing it caused a very uncomfortable and painful burning sensation, making it difficult to have intercourse. Used it once, and will not use it again. Wouldn't recommend it to a friend.
on December 23, 2014
My wife loves this stuff! Add some sparks to your fun!
UPDATE: Downgraded to four stars - The product potency seems to be inconsistent. Also, it has a fairly short shelf life, it will lose potency if you don't use it. :(
on March 30, 2015
Just gonna be bold and say it, rare are the times I don't use a few drops of this before sex. Love this stuff. Would keep it on automatic order if Amazon would let me. Made with natural essential oils.
on October 9, 2015
As the female with this on her clit I have to say it burned more and didn't arouse me much more then anything else we've tried. It's not a totally unpleasant feeling with one drop, it didn't do much for me in pleasure department but two drops was just too much and ruined the moment entirely for me which made my boyfriend feel bad and ruined it for him too.
on January 12, 2015
My girlfriend has trouble getting aroused it's like the weather. You have nothing to do with it. We tried one drop on a day she didn't want it at all. And within seconds she was begging for another drop and she said she never felt anything like it during intercourse best of her life. She told me to get buckets of it.
on September 26, 2012
Have tried many lotions etc... This is the absolute most intense - this stuff should get 10 stars!!!! I ordered 5 bottles- lasts a long time ! Try it and u will feel a "vibration" heat after 2minutes or so :) awesome! Nuf said :)
on January 6, 2016
I'm sad that this product doesn't work the way people are describing it to work. I used one drop and then two. It makes it warm barely for about a second and then nothing. I wasted my money for nothing!