Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 9, 2012
My socks do not get pulled down in these. Also they are comfortable and keep my feet dry and are light without what seems sacrificing durability.
on April 14, 2014
I got these shoes because they were under $20 and were described as tough, functional, and waterproof. I can verify that they are indeed durable, maneuverable, and waterproof. Did I mention they were under $20? That is just amazing. I was able to go bird banding this weekend because I had these boots. I had mud, the kind that grabs onto you and doesn't want to let go, up above my ankles and it was not a problem for these boots. These are just an awesome pair of performance boots.

Two things:
1) They run true to size/a little big. I would consider getting them in your size, or if you are a half (like me) in the size higher. Chances are you will be wearing thick socks while wearing these boots and that will make up the empty space. These boots do not wiggle too much, or want to fall off when the mud pulls on them, so I would highly recommend going for your shoe size or a half higher. Also, this makes putting them on and taking them off a LOT easier.
2) They have a smell. A strong plastic smell. But they're amazing boots for under $20 so this is not even the slightest of considerations. Keep them outside or in a basement, or in a bag.
on April 7, 2014
I got these because I got tired of having to hose off my shoes/non-work boots after working on my yard which has a lot of clay content. If you're not familiar with clay soil, it gets into every nook and crevice, once it dries, it is almost impossible to get out. sooooo... enter these bad boys. The clay still stuck to the sole, but the HUGE difference this time - I don't have to dry out my shoes after hosing them off.
These are not soft and squishy - they are a thick rubber and firm. Can be worm with socks or without - I suggest with for longer periods, since they are hard toed. I freaking love these things - wish I would've found them years ago. Totally the way to go for working on a project where standing in water or "stuff" is part of the deal.
on March 17, 2014
I wear a size 10.5, my feet are usually a bit too wide for 10s, but these boots in size 10 fit just fine. I also have rather large calves from biking and the tops of these are pretty tight, hard to tuck my pants into them. It looks like they would be easy enough to cut at one of the lines to make them shorter and then they would fit just fine, but haven't decided if the tightness is annoying enough to want to do that yet.
I read a few complaints about these being smelly, and they were when I first got them but I left them in the sun room for a week and now they just have a slight rubber smell, nothing obnoxious.
on December 17, 2013
I don't normally write reviews but this is just an unbelievable deal. I bought these boots for walking outside the house on snow days and they kept my feet bone dry. I was skeptical about the material quality because of the low price tag, but I was pleasantly surprised by the heavy duty material and the workmanship of these boots when they arrived.
Manufactured in the USA. For $12.50 (include shipping for Prime Members) I would recommend these boots to anyone.
on August 23, 2013
Comfortable, inexpensive, durable and great traction. These were great for tromping around mucky areas, keeping feet dry and comfortable. Thanks!
on June 20, 2014
I was looking for a pair of boots for the beach to go agate hunting. Figured I could use them around the house too. For this price and quality I'd buy a few more.
on June 17, 2014
Not all that easy to find a pair of rain boots here in the US (unless you got to Cabela's or other outdoor store). Saw these on Amazon and for the price I figured even if they were crap I wouldn't be out that much money. I've only used them a couple of times since I've gotten them but so far I have to say that I'm pleased with the quality of the construction and the fit (Size 10 rain boot was actually a bit bigger than my normal size 10 shoe...but not enough to make them uncomfortable). Overall a good buy that I wouldn't hesitate to make again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2014
For such a great price these boots had appeared too good to be true, however it turns out for me that they have instead been a complete waste of money. Including today, I have worn them about 5 times over the past month and a half and my feet get soaked each time. I have no idea how this keeps happening since they are supposedly 100% waterproof. It is too late for me to return them now, but after how soaked my feet got today I would rather throw them in the garbage then ever wear them again.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2014
I love these boots. They were very inexpensive and I use them for when I go to my hometown that is a swamp. I get out of my car and immediately put these on and I'm able to walk anywhere--specifically, I'm able to get in my house without messing up my shoes.

The boots are waterproof and they don't have that awkward rubbery feel on your legs/feet and it's easy to take your foot out of them and not lose your sock!

Also, it's great to buy something made in the USA.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse