5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, Great Price!
Exactly what I needed, and even better than I expected. Tough durable PVC, solid steel toes and high on the leg. The price point of fifteen and change is/was outstanding.

Published 14 months ago by heyheyheywotisay

3.0 out of 5 stars They run Large
I bought them for my husband...These are his first Steel Toe rubber boots...He loves them and wears them when cutting the grass and doing outside work, because he is diabetic. he complaints they are heavy and run large but still wears them almost every day when he's outside, hence my 3 star rating..I wouldn't know with what to compare them to.
Published 8 months ago by N. Rivera

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, Great Price!, January 3, 2014
This review is from: ONGUARD 87801 PVC Men's Buffalo Steel Toe Knee Boots with Lug Outsole, 16" Height, Black, Size 10 (Misc.)

I am confident the steel toe in this boot will give me good protection from my tiller blades and chain saw, while keeping mud and dirt out. However, be warned, the boots are heavy, so you will get a workout when wearing through mud, and, or, just wearing for long periods.

I wear long heavy work socks with them, so ordered my normal shoe size. If you will wear a regular thickness sock, my recommendation is order a half size smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars THe Best Boots Around!!! AWESOME-DURABLE-TOUGH, November 27, 2013
These boots are incredible, and for the price the best for what I was looking for. They are very durable shoes, and are water tight. The cam fast and were packaged greatly. I've been using them daily, and also have great traction. I look forward everyday to wearing these boats, for their durability, but also their comfort on your foot. I would recommend these boot to everyone, and I look forward to many more great years of use with these.

3.0 out of 5 stars They run Large, June 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Rubber Boots Out There, August 22, 2013
I was schedule to do some field work on a project and it was going to involve tracking through the mud. I wanted some rubber boots that were sturdy, comfortable to wear all day and fit well. These boots were more than I expected. First off, its made in the USA. The quality is excellent and the rubber is thick. It is definitely better than "cheaper" rubber boots made in "you know where". The stand up on its own without the top flopping down. The steel toe is a plus and the sole has good traction. Overall, they are well made and I am sure it will last longer than my old pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honeycomb inner heel ......, October 20, 2014
Nice boots for $16 a couple of months ago. But they had a honeycomb inner heel, for cushion I guess. I would have bot more had they not had the honeycomb inner heel that I felt would eventually breakdown. They did come with a very nice inner foot liner. But those usually slide around after a few wearings. They smelled good and were built very sturdy and had lots of room if a person had large calves on their legs. Just did not like the honeycomb heel for durability.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Boots at very good price, July 7, 2014
Solid boots at very good price

3.0 out of 5 stars Order the next largest size., June 19, 2014
Edward Wolcoff (Manassas, Virginia, US) - See all my reviews
Robust and well made. I take a 9 1/2 shoe, so I thought that a size 10 would do. Wearing socks, it's pretty snug and likely to cause discomfort after a while. Additionally, the top of the boot just barely fits around my calf. Advice: order the next full size up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, June 2, 2014
It could use a bit of a style. Then, I would give it could five stars. Other then that, functionally it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, March 26, 2014
We live in the Pacific NW so it rains quite a bit. A good pair of rain boots are essential. These boots are a great price AND great quality! What more could you ask for! Steel toe is just an added bonus - however makes them very heavy. The upside to that is your legs will get a great workout too. Very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, September 12, 2013
I got these boots, a size too big, however the quality of the boots where good, shipping was fast, and sadly i had to return them because they did not fit.