5.0 out of 5 stars great look and great fit
I purchased these in white and black. They are a good length, even for someone who is 6'4" like me. Plus, I have owned white Oneill board shorts in the past which end up a little too transparent when wet. The white ones have an extra layer of lining which address this problem. These are great!
Published 19 months ago by DSM

3.0 out of 5 stars Size Varies...
I purchased several different colors of O'Neill Santa Cruz board shorts, size 36. Most fit as expected and are fantastic. The white plaid ones are labeled as 36, but are quite a bit larger than the other 36s I received. I guess they had some QC issues in the plant.
Published 18 months ago by Mark J. Waskiewicz

5.0 out of 5 stars great look and great fit, April 28, 2013
DSM (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a little small, September 4, 2013
These are nice looking and great quality and they are not see through when wet. The waistband is slightly smaller than expected.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not properly sized., July 19, 2013
I'm normally an O'Neill faithful, but these board shorts run small. I was surprised because I have never had that happen with this brand. I even checked for the 22" inseam when ordering. Not only were they tight but short too. I ended up purchasing another brand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size Varies..., May 22, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, May 9, 2013
My husband is 6.3 and these come just a hair above the knee. They are a longer style short so if yous husband/boyfriend isnt tall then dont get these unless they want a long fitting short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, January 27, 2014
Awesome colors, my boyfriend is a 34 normally but board shorts run a little small so I got a 36 and it was perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trunks, January 23, 2014
These trunks fit just as expected. I like the waist measurement system rather than the large/XL system. They are a heavy material and look nice. They worked great for our vacation.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shorts, October 16, 2013
just a little small for my taste. but over all good shorts id like them to have more room is all

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, May 31, 2013
I was ify about buying these but when I got them they were way better looking than I had thought! O'Neill stuff is always great though