5.0 out of 5 stars love O'neil
Fits as expected, looks great...for men & women O'Neil just makes swim wear better and more fashionable for pool, ocean, resort bar...tip: get the shirt and reef swim shoes as well, easier to walk in sand and great for the ocean!
Published 2 months ago by doug penn

3.0 out of 5 stars Wedgie !!
Nice shorts but the butt area was way to small and stitching rides up with constant wedgie. Maybe it's just me but I've never had this problem before. That's the tough part about buying clothing on line, can't try them on
Published 2 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars love O'neil, July 8, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Wedgie !!, June 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fit the hard to fit guy., July 14, 2014
We ordered size 42, as we usually do. A little larger in the waste to accommodate larger thighs and butt. The board shorts were slightly large in the waste, but fit everywhere else perfectly....which is pretty typical of everything my son wears.

2.0 out of 5 stars Received a Pair That Runs Way Too Small. "34-Inches" measured "30-Inches", July 11, 2014
DJ (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
Other than the awful fitment issue where with a measuring tape the waist that is labeled and stickered at 34" comes out to an extreme difference of 30" (measured.) Even measuring it a couple inches down from the top only measures to about 31.5" I'm going to assume that the boardshorts I received are a defective pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, June 5, 2014
the fit runs a lil smaller. I suggest in getting one size larder. A good looking shorts and well built.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch it, May 4, 2014
The size is a little smaller than a typical, if you wear 32 you should probably bump up a size

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product, May 3, 2014
Great price and I like the tight fit. Good quality material that does not feel like they will rip off

1.0 out of 5 stars Way smaller than size indicates, April 29, 2014
As far as board shorts go, these are great board shorts. As far as sizing goes, these are horrible.

I wear size 32 jeans and have to wear a belt with them as they are fairly lose on me.
I ordered the board shorts in a size 33 and really didn't expect any issues. Usually I would have gotten a 34, but I've lost weight and the 32 jeans have been really lose recently so I figured I'd be good.
Wrong.
These shorts are somewhere in the 20 sizes (26-28 maybe). They are not even remotely close to the indicated size. I checked to the tag to see if I was shipped a small child's board shorts instead of the ones I ordered. I wen't to try and put them on and can barely pull them past my knees. I could understand some small size variances, board shorts are notorious for that, but to not even be able to get them on, that's a bit ridiculous.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved them!, April 17, 2014
Bought them for my son and they looked great. He is very tall 6'4" and they are perfect on him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the shorts and the service of Amazon, April 10, 2014
I like the quality of the shorts and the quick service of Amazon, but the shorts were a little too big and needed to be returned. The return policy of Amazon was easy to utilize.

O'Neill Men's Santa Cruz Plaid Boardshort