5.0 out of 5 stars Really confortable
I love this boardshort and my girlfriend really love the design and i do to, really simple and nice buy it
Published 17 months ago by Guillermo Morantes

1.0 out of 5 stars really disappointing !!
The trunks fit nicely and look good as well, BUT i bought a pair a year and a half ago and just came back from a surfing trip with a big rip on the back of my trunks......not to mention that the color really faded, and overall i don't spend a lot of time on the beach....shame on you O'NEIL!!!
Published 6 months ago by bubaloid

1.0 out of 5 stars really disappointing !!, May 22, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars true size, November 12, 2013
John Mears (JAMAICA PLAIN, MASSACHUSETTS, US) - See all my reviews
Great fit & feel. I wish they had side pockets with grommeted drain holes so things like gloves had a handy place to be stowed when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really confortable, June 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Short, February 21, 2013
Perfect for the beach or gym- fits comfortably- normally hesitant to purchase waistband sized items, but this is spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pants!, February 7, 2013
I purchased these for my husband and he really likes them. They look exactly like shown on the product page. We like the color and design--simple but enduring, can go well with any shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars super quallity and also price vs shape!, December 27, 2012
i really like this since keep scential of surfboard boardshort and include usefull sidebag dry inmediatlly and color remain as new!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality shorts, December 4, 2012
These were my first try at board shorts vs a typical swimsuit. They seemed to fit decently, They sat low on the waist and were straight legs down to just about knee length on me.

I wear these with a pair of original underarmour shorts if I am in the ocean or messing around and just the shorts if i am just hanging out in the pool or hot tub.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts for swimming, October 30, 2012
Used this shorts for pool swimming and after a couple of weeks I got nothing to complain about. They dry quick and are confortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great board shorts for beach, August 19, 2012
Just good beach board shorts, nothing more. I'd prefer it would be little 1 inch longer, but length still good for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 12, 2014