5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Order Larger
Published on June 12, 2012 by ambecee1

1.0 out of 5 stars too small
They won't let me exchange for larger size and this is too small to wear. Would not purchase this item.
Published 14 months ago by Janet P. Andrews

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Order Larger, June 12, 2012
This review is from: O'Neill UV Sun Protection Men's Basic Skins Tee Rashguard (Sports)
Like most have said, definitely order up one size. I wear a 46 jacket and a normal XL t-shirt fits me nicely. I do not wear "athletic fit" clothing. I wear middle-aged man clothing. (i.e., spare tire fit.) I bought an XXL in this shirt. The shirt is not baggy, but is comfortable and will definitly cover up my farmers tan and keep me from bursting into flames at the beach or on the river. If you really want baggy, go up two sizes. I would have given the shirt four stars, but I realized that the snug fit in the middle was caused by Milwaukee, St. Louis or Golden Colorado (take your pick,) not O'Neill.

5.0 out of 5 stars T-shirt sized rashguard, March 21, 2012
I found this shirt to fit like a t-shirt. I am normally a medium and I ordered a medium and it fit perfectly. It is designed to be like a t-shirt, i.e. a little loose. Not like other rashguards. Note that O'Neill makes many tight fitting rash guards as well. But if it says "Tee" in the title it should be more like a t-shirt. I recently wore it for a week long cruise in the Caribbean and it protected me from the sun, stayed on in the water, and dried quickly. I am very happy with this product and hope to wear it on many more beach vacations!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for a rash tee, September 14, 2012
My husband usually wears a traditional rash guard for the ocean, but wanted a rash tee for the pool. We are happy with the O'Neil quality and specially looked for ths brand. This rash tee fits more like a shirt than a rash guard, as it is supposed to. My husband does not like the way the rash tee floats up when you are in the water. The one in the photo seems to have a toggle, but the one we received does not. It is also taking him a while to get used to the way the shirt clings once you get out of the pool compared to traditional rash guard. Best advice is don't buy it too big. I know in theory a lot of people buy this for a looser fit to hide body flaws, but too big is bad - it clings when wet and it's worse when it is too large. If you haven't worn a rash tee before I suggest going to the local surf shop and trying the sizes out before you buy one online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality - Sizing XL = L, June 20, 2011
A Rawlins (Stockton, CA) - See all my reviews
Good high quality swim shirt. I ordered an XL which fits more like a size L slightly loose fitting shirt and long enough for a tall 6'2".

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice comfy fit and good quality, July 17, 2012
Frank Duxx "soliant" (Indianapolis, IN United States) - See all my reviews
I am 5'9 and 195lbs, ended up getting an XL and it is very comfortable. Probably could've got a L , but it may have been a tad snug. The color and quality of the shirt are great. It feels good in the water. A must have for me, as I get sick of caking on the sunblock to protect from the Florida sun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a swim shirt that fits (Swimshirt 2XL = TShirt XL), April 12, 2012
M. Graham (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
As pointed out by other reviews, you probably want to order one size larger than what your normally wear in a t-shirt. I don't want a shirt to cling skin tight to my beer gut, so I appreciate finally finding a swim-shirt that will save me from sunburn and fits slightly looser.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love shirt with one draw back., June 12, 2013
I ordered correct size and it fit as it should, tight but not constricting. My only complaint is that it is hand wash only. Hate spending all day at beach or pool and then have to hand wash.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the lake., July 7, 2013
It is light weight and fast drying. I wear a l-xl and I ordered a xxl. I'm glad I did as the sizes seam to run a little small. All in all a great shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but fits tighter than you would expect for a T, November 11, 2012
E. Carbone (United States) - See all my reviews
The quality of this rash tee is above average. It looks good so long as you are fine with the giant O'Neil logo (which you should be since it's clearly shown in the photos). One downside is that this is labeled as a "tee" yet fits much more tightly than other rash tees. I got one of these, along with a Speedo and a Kanu, all in size large. All are rash tees. The Speedo and Kanu had a very similar fit -- slightly loose and comfortable, as you would expect for a tee shirt. The O'Neil fit more like a tight undershirt. This is something to be aware of, depending on what kind of fit you're seeking. If you want an "athletic" fit that is much like and undershirt, get your size. If you want it a little more casual and loose, order one size up. Or go for one of the other brands.

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, October 13, 2013