- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0043GV8MQ
- Item model number: 3647-XXL-Black
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #676,552 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
O'Neill Wetsuits Men's Mutant 4/3 mm w/Hood Fluid Seam Weld Full Suit (Black, XX-Large)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 4/3mm 100% SuperStretch Neoprene: 50% UltraFlex DS, 50% FluidFlex (tm)
- Exterior Fluid Seam Weld Construction to lock out water from coming inside the suit
- Suit comes with Hood and Neck Closure, Integrated Key Pocket
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zone, Krypto Knee Padz
- UltraFlex Firewall Interior Chest and Lumbar
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Package Height||7.4 x 15.1 x 21.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||4 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
When the Mutant came out I found my perfect wetsuit. It could have been custom made it fit so well and was so comfortable. The neck and hood are my favorite as I can hardly feel them there. The material is soft and stretchy. The only problem is I get flushed through the neck closure sometimes.
I'm buying my fourth Mutant now. The material keeps getting better. I use it almost every day and it keeps me warm for about a year. At that point it still looks good but has lost its warmth. I pass these used ones on to people who don't get as cold as me and they use them for another year or so.
It will keep you warm and toasty. The materials and sealing is top notch.
I highly recommend that you carefully try it on for size before purchasing. Take your time to be sure it will remain comfortable for an hour+ not just a few minutes at the store.
The suit has great versatility with the hood vs. neck-only option. The neck-only does fit snug because it seals so water doesn't flush in, if you have a thick bull-neck I could see this clinching on you a bit, you could always use the hood to alleviate that, but it works fine for my regular neck... Yes it's contortionist entry with no back zipper, but it's not that hard & that makes it's upper body and overall mobility unparalleled with full range of motion, I use it for SUPing in the Pacific ocean in water that's low 50s off the SF area coastlines & it does not restrict my ability to paddle/row pivot or move in the slightest as other rear zip suits can... You can't go wrong with this suit for versatility, mobility & sealed warmth.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The product is exactly as I image, and the size is perfect.
The shipment was very good. I don't have any problem.
This suit is great, keeps me warm in the dead of winter in San Francisco, only one issue when I received it. Read morePublished on June 4, 2013 by Big Stoke
My last Mutant 4/3 lasted almost 5 yrs, hope this one will last the same. The only downside is getting into the suit, the ankles are so snug the first few times, it's a bit... Read morePublished on March 11, 2013 by Christopher Davis