5.0 out of 5 stars Great item at a great price
I wanted a camera strap that didn't say "THIS GUY IS CARRYING AN EXPENSIVE CANON CAMERA" like the original, and this does the job well, for a very reasonable price.

The first impression was "oh, I got myself a sponge" but the thick neoprene like material is sturdier than it seems; comfortable too.
Published on November 20, 2008 by SEN

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Pad on the strap, but it is too short
The strap I received does not match the picture at all. It has a great soft grippy pad, that I like, but it is way too short. Overall it is only 31in. (Compared to 51in on a standard Nikon strap) After you fasten it properly to your camera, it leaves you with maybe 25in. Which is barely enough to put your head through. If you are wearing a jacket, you can forget about...
Published on December 8, 2010 by Mr. V

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good basic camer/binocular strap., June 26, 2009
This review is from: OP/TECH USA E-Z Comfort Strap - Black (Electronics)
I bought two of these straps. One for our D-SLR camera and one for our full size 10X50 binoculars. The strap works very well for both of these applications. The only complaint is that it could be a bit wider. There was an error made in the shipping cost. Shipping cost were applied to each strap even though they shipped in the same package. We called this error to Op/Tech's attention and it was resolved immediately. I would buy this item again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfort Strap, February 14, 2014
This review is from: OP/TECH USA E-Z Comfort Strap - Black (Electronics)
The comfort strap does not fit in the Pentax 62217 binocular so I have no use for it and I wasted 10.00. to purchase it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, November 4, 2012
Amazon Customer (St Anthony,Idaho, USA) - See all my reviews
Just exactly as discribed, worked perfect on a pair of Binocs I inherited from my Dad. Wore them around my neck all day while hunting this season very comfortable, and handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great strap, September 7, 2012
This strap makes it much more comfortable to carry binoculars and large cameras. The neoprene material makes the load bouncy, so when you're walking a long way, the equipment doesn't weigh on you. Nor does the strap cut into your shoulder. We use these for all our binoculars and cameras/camera bags.

3.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, July 13, 2012
This strap is as advertised, but not very comfortable. The neoprene part is short and doesn't really go to the collar bone. I'm not a big person, but this is too small. I'll keep it to give to a child and buy another, larger (e.g. more expensive)one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, November 7, 2009
This review is from: OP/TECH USA E-Z Comfort Strap - Black (Electronics)
I find the strap to be well made, attractive, and comfortable to wear. I would recommend this to a friend. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that it fits into my binocular case when wrapped around the binoculars.

Jim, Dallas, TX

5.0 out of 5 stars Stock Up, September 2, 2008
This review is from: OP/TECH USA E-Z Comfort Strap - Black (Electronics)
This is the REAL Optech strap at a ridiculously low price. Good comfort and reliability. I should have bought five of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort without the bulk, July 7, 2009
ubat (Sao Paulo, Brazil) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OP/TECH USA E-Z Comfort Strap - Black (Electronics)
I got the E-Z Comfort neck strap for my binoculars and they're exactly what I needed: soft, supple, comfortable, distributing the weight of the equipment a lot better than those horrible, coarse, thin straps that ship with most binoculars. It doesn't chafe my neck and I barely remember the binoculars are there.

I had an Op/Tech Pro Camera Strap 3/8" - Black on the binoculars, but it was overkill for them: it's a great strap, built for heavier equipment. So this one ended on my camera and the new E-Z Comfort is now on the binoculars. I think they're both perfect for the use I've given them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable. Excellent Price., June 22, 2009
Todd Swenson (Fresno, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OP/TECH USA E-Z Comfort Strap - Black (Electronics)
I was looling for a strap that would be better than the standard neck digger that came with my Canon XS. I looked around and found this one here on Amazon. I thought at first this was gonna be some cheap thing that would break right after buying it. After reading the reviews here and taking it on a trip this last weekend I gotta say this thing is fantastic. I wore it during a kids fishing derby for about 3 hours and it was so comfortable that I forgot I had the camera around my neck. The 2 other fathers with me on the trip are now also buying the strap.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality control problems, February 5, 2010
This review is from: OP/TECH USA E-Z Comfort Strap - Black (Electronics)
As with most camera straps, the ends are doubled over and sewn together to prevent fraying. The only trouble is that with this strap the ends are too thick to fit through the lugs on my Canon 30D. I tried using a screw driver to push them through and needle-nose pliers to pull them through, but they are just too thick. The lugs on my 30D are pretty standard, so I'm guessing that my strap came from a bad batch. If I were more ambitious, I could cut the stitching, unfold the ends, push them through the camera lugs and sew them back up. But I'm not, so I'll just buy a different strap.

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›