From the Manufacturer
- Regular: 34" - 44" (86cm - 112cm) Chest circumference
- X-Long: 44" - 56" (112cm - 142cm) Chest circumference
- Carry style: harness
- Recommended Load*: 15 lbs per side (6.8kg)
- # of connection points: four
- Connection type: 3/8" webbing
- Quick disconnects: Yes
- Materials: Neoprene pad, nylon webbing and leather tabs
- Chest strap is completely removable
- Webbing Width: 1" on back, 3/4" chest strap, 3/8" connection points to cameras
- Made in the USA
* The recommended load is the weight that is most comfortably carried by a particular strap. It is not the maximum load capacity of the strap.
How to Attach a DUAL HARNESS to Your Camera
The DUAL HARNESS is a comfortable and versatile way to carry one or two cameras or binoculars. The unique U-shaped neoprene neck pad evenly distributes the weight of your gear while absorbing the shock of your movements. As the DUAL HARNESS uses the 3/8" connectors, your gear remains safely in the upright position at your sides. This keeps the camera stabilized and secured within your view and grasp. By also maintaining the camera in the upright position, no stress is put on your camera, lens or shoe-mount flash units. Your cameras can be quickly and easily brought to the proper shooting position with the self-gliding connectors. Since the DUAL HARNESS incorporates OP/TECH USA’s 3/8" connectors, your tripod mount is available to use for brackets and other adaptors. These connectors also make it possible to quickly switch to another OP/TECH USA neck strap when desired. The interchangeable design enables you to convert from a dual to a single shoulder sling system, and the removable chest strap gives you that extra measure of security. With your gear safely stowed, you're free to concentrate on taking the perfect photo.