From the Manufacturer
The PRO LOOP STRAP is rapidly becoming the choice of professional photographers and people who use large cameras with long heavy lenses. It's also ideal for use on portable power packs. The patented weight reduction system makes the PRO LOOP STRAP absolutely essential for prolonged use of a heavy camera or portable power pack. Equipment instantly feels 50% lighter and 100% more comfortable when using a PRO LOOP STRAP . The weight is evenly dispersed while the strap functions as a shock absorber to eliminate neck and shoulder fatigue. The Non Slip Grip adds the finishing touch which enables camera gear to be safely carried slung over the shoulder. You'll definitely feel the difference!
The PRO LOOP STRAP has a unique connection system for especially tight connection points. The strap loops through the connection area to form a slip knot which "falls" away freely from the camera when in use. This easy-to-attach connection system is a great alternative to OP/TECH USA's patented connector. A simple and extremely secure system you can trust!
- Recommended Load*: Up to 15 lbs (6.8kg)
- Carry Style: Neck, or Shoulder
- # of Connection Points: Two
- Connection Type: 1/4" Webbing Loop
- Strap Length: fully adjustable from 37" to 43" (94cm - 109.2cm)
- Pad Dimensions: 2.5" by 15" Neoprene (6.35cm - 38.1cm)
- Quick disconnects: Yes
- Materials: Neoprene pad with Non Slip Grip, nylon webbing and leather tabs
- Webbing Width: 3/4"
- Made in the USA
* The recommended load is the weight that is most comfortably carried by a particular strap. It is not the maximum load capacity of the strap.
How to Attach a PRO LOOP STRAP to Your Camera