Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Package Quantity: 1Style Name: blackChange

on February 12, 2012
Those of us with a small or medium sized digital camera sometimes would like to remove their shoulder strap from the camera. When using a tripod or simply taking handheld shots, the strap gets in the way. Removing the strap from your camera is usually more of a hassle than it's worth. Attaching these connectors to the strap and camera allows the removal quickly & easily, enabling you to operate without the incumberance of a hanging strap.

These are really made exceptionally well from very high quality materials.
on November 27, 2011
These work well to allow me to remove the strap from my camera when using a tripod, monopod, or flash bracket. They also allow me to choose between different straps for different occasions. They are small enough to slip inside of my camera hand strap also. (See pictures.) The only caveat would be that they would be better if they had 1/4" "webbing" strap for attaching to the camera instead of the "string loop" type they have. These were obviously designed for small cameras with the "eyelet" type of strap lug, but I wanted something small that wouldn't get in the way when I am not using a strap. They work fine on a DSLR type of strap lug, but I would recommend keeping an eye on the string where it goes through the strap lug to look for signs of wear. If one string dreaks, your camera is taking an expensive tumble! Luckily these come FOUR to a package (instead of the two pictured) so you will have extras if they wear out.
review image review image
on December 14, 2011
I like these, they seem to be solid enough to hold my camera Pinepix S3280 superzoom. If I had a $1000 dollar camera I would double them, but I think my camera is safe w/ just one set. I set them w/ the curve pointing out away from the camera body, less chance a button will get hit accidentally.
review image review image review image review image review image
on December 17, 2012
I bought these clips to use with my high-end Nikon DSLR camera. I put the loop end on the camera body and the strap end on the strap that came with the camera. This allows me to quickly take the strap off when I don't need it or to attach a short strap that just goes around my hand when I am walking around shooting. They work great and are VERY strong.
VINE VOICEon October 27, 2011
I didn't read the details completely but you actually get 4 connectors. The photo of the item shows 2 so I had thought that was what I was getting. These seem to be well made. the loop is thicker than most others i've used which gives it extra strength. You can also see that there are 4 holes on both sides of the connector where I think they somehow fasten the loop string to the plastic. It gives me peace of mind that it has these 4 to make it more secure. The fastening clips are tight and strong and I won't worry about them un-clipping either. I like that they have a slight curve in the design which I think helps with them laying flatter when fully strapped.

They are small so they are perfect for smaller cameras like the Olympus E-PL1 which is what I bought if for. I wanted to have the convenience of having a neck strap or just a wrist strap and with these connectors its a simple unclip to what I want to use. These really did the trick!
on August 24, 2012
It is just awesome, works perfectly to make your camera strap easily removable. Holds my OMD very well, can probably easily support 4-8 pounds. The release is very snappy and not too firm. Just the perfect accessory, does what it's supposed to do 100%
on April 8, 2012
I needed some extra places to hang my Nikon AW100 from aside from the strap, and OP/TECH came to the rescue with extra connectors I could attach to any loops I came across. Handy.
on May 14, 2012
I used them both for my camera as well as for my binoculars: practical an strong (so far) when you want to interchange the neck straps.
on June 10, 2013
I add strong grosgrain ribbon and make my own neck straps for small cameras, mp3 players, mobile phone, you name it .... works great.
on June 17, 2013
I bought QD loops as well as a QD hand strap when I purchased a new Cannon T4i some months ago. I got them so I could remove the shoulder strap easily when using the hand strap. Much less stuff flopping around when shooting that way.
They really work well, I can carry the camera with the strap when out but if I want to take shots around the house or if I'm using a tripod I can QD the long strap so it isn't in the way. They install easily, lock securely and are very strong, I haven't had any connect or disconnect issues at all.
After using the original pair I bought several months ago I gave them to my son to use on his T3 when he went on vacation to Orlando and the East Coast beaches. I've now bought enough sets to equip my camera as well as a good pair of binoculars I have.