5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and works as advertised, January 29, 2014
Archman (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OP/TECH USA System Connector Pro Loop Connector - X-Long (Electronics)
This is a nice connector to the Op/Tech pro loop strap. It allows me to carry my lens across my shoulders with out any issue. I have my camera positioned just above my hip and can bring it up to shooting very quickly and easily. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Op/Tech system is great, June 20, 2014
Sean (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I have a few Op/Tech straps, and being able to buy the connectors at a very reasonable price is a great feature of their system. The connectors give a positive click when attached, and are very strong and secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect length for carrying across the shoulder diagonally., April 21, 2014
After bought Op/Tech strap but found that it was too short to carry across the shoulder diagonally, this product just makes it right. Swap to the Pro Loop, adjust the length and it gets perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars OpTec is the best., January 17, 2014
Amazon Customer "grandpafish" (Carey, Idaho United States) - See all my reviews
I have several items from OpTec and I use them interchangeably everyday. For the price I have not found anything that competes with these items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make your own CPS strap!, December 28, 2013
If you combine these excellent straps with the padded neoprene neck section of the Op/tech Utility Strap (Sling), you will have duplicated the strap Canon Professional Services has been giving away with first year membership.

Took me a while to figure it out, but this is the combo that makes the CPS strap so great for carrying heavier cameras like the 5D Mark III with chunky lenses.

Oh--of course the strap will not have the CPS logo, but "Op/Tech" looks just fine and attracts a little less attention anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars OP/Tech Strap, Don't forget the these extenders, October 29, 2013
Oredered the strap but read the specs first, knew I would need these extenders. Puts the camera down n my hip instead of my chest. Very good products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for tall photographers, June 14, 2013
At 6'5" most camera straps are way too short making it a hassle hanging from my neck. These extensions make my Nikon D600 much more comfortable allowing me to adjust to carry higher or lower in front or over my neck/shoulders on hip. Very nice addition for a great strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent strap connectors, February 7, 2013
I've been an Op/Tech customer for a long time and really like these pro loop connectors. I use them on all of my cameras because they are just so useful. For example, I just had to send in a camera for service. Rather than all of the muss and fuss of taking off a normal camera strap, I simply released the long strap and then plugged the 2 connectors together and put it in the box. I also like to take off the strap whenever I'm using a tripod or change the strap from a short neck strap to a long bandolier over the shoulder type strap. These QR loops make doing that stuff so fast and easy.

As I said, I've been using these for years and never had a failure with either the buckles or the straps. All of my cameras are pretty heavy, ie Nikon d300, d700, d3s, etc, but these buckles don't care. They just work.

Bottom line, great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me!, January 19, 2013
The standard style Optech straps had actually come lose once or twice. I was constantly checking them. These provide greater security for me, and cleaner lines along the strap. As a big guy, the extra length helps too. Do not hesitate...great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, November 13, 2012
I've been looking for a good camera strap for a while. What I really was looking for was a strap that was long enough so I could wear it as a sling. I looked at the black rapid strap and other like it but what I really disliked about it was that it took up my tripod mount on the bottom of my camera. I also didn't quite like the hybrid plates that allowed you to keep your tripod mount but would have the attachment to the side. Although it seems quite stable, I didn't want to take the chance. I bought the Optech system and originally had it stretched out to the max and it was basically just about 3 inches too short to be comfortable. After I added these extenders, problem solved. Now I have my camera secure with 2 connection plus I get to keep my tripod mount. Some people do not like the quick release for fear that it may become unbuckled. I just McGuyvered it and used some velcro strips to wrap those us - thanks internet for the tip!

OP/TECH USA System Connector Pro Loop Connector - X-Long