5.0 out of 5 stars mermaid's tears
I love the color but it looks nothing like the photo shown in the picture, but I still love it very much.
Published 12 months ago by Rory

3.0 out of 5 stars Color is not the same
The color is not the same as the one used in the salon, but I am going to take it with me on my next manicure to see what they think. I'm not giving it up just yet
Published 7 months ago by Sunny1nsc

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars mermaid's tears, December 13, 2013
This review is from: OPI Pirates of the Caribbean - Mermaid's Tears Nail Lacquer, 0.5 oz (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured..., October 8, 2013
I love the color. It is not exactly like the picture though, it is a little lighter and more pale than in the picture, but I still like it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 2, 2013
I love this color, as do so many people that look at my nails!
It's my understanding that the color has been discontinued by OPI so I was very happy to find it on Amazon.com.

3.0 out of 5 stars Color is not the same, April 23, 2014
Sunny1nsc (Goose Creek, SC) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, April 2, 2014
one of my favorite nail polishes, and i get a lot of compliments when i use it. the color is just like the picture

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was expecting, February 28, 2014
The photo had me thinking this color was a cross between a mint green and a teal, but its definitely darker than that. I still like it a lot, but I was disappointed that it wasn't quite as bright and "spring" colored as I was hoping it would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, February 23, 2014
I always get many compliments whenever I wear this color more than any of my other polishes. It's a very lovely almost tiffany blue kind of color and I absolutely adore it. Very spring and summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color!, February 17, 2014
The color was a bit streaky in the customary 2 coats, however if you've got a steady hand, you could always do two thicker coats. I did 3 average coats which yielded good coverage. I love this color, but my bottle is a little more greyish green vs the vibrant color pictured. I am an OPI fan, so it's a lovely color to have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun shade, February 4, 2014
My daughter wanted me to buy her this color for Christmas and she loves the color. Beautiful shade of green. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!, January 24, 2014
My more favorite nail color of all time! I wear it all the time. It's such a gorgeous color. A perfect nail polish for us ladies who love the sea and mermaids.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›