5.0 out of 5 stars Cute :)
Everything came as advertized and I love this watch. I wish there were more fun watches like this. I know it seems lame, but having something cute and different brightens my day a little.
Published 17 months ago by Hope

This watch was okay but I expected it to be flatter and more comfortable than a regular watch but it was more awkward. Not what I expected at all.
Published 2 months ago by BridgeP

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute :), June 28, 2013
This review is from: OPS Women's OPSFW-24 Flat Digital Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll be able to "get me to the church on time" wearing one of these watches but let's not walk me down the aisle wearing it, September 14, 2014
York Gardener "Love my flowers" (Rock Hill, SC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OPS Women's OPSFW-24 Flat Digital Watch (Watch)
These watches are cheap, they keep time well, and they don't take up much room. I keep one in every purse and in my car so that I will always be able to have on a watch when I am leading a garden tour. It is critical that I get our visitors back to the bus on time and to do that a watch is the ideal tool

3.0 out of 5 stars ... but I expected it to be flatter and more comfortable than a regular watch but it was more awkward, September 14, 2014

OPS Women's OPSFW-24 Flat Digital Watch