4.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch but not sure how long it will last
Published 10 months ago by Sue Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a watch.
This watch is very watchlike. It does watchy type things in a very watchesque manner. It serves its purpose and looks cute on my wrist. Now I don't have to consult my iPhone to find out what time it is. (What time is it? Adventure Time!)
Published on October 31, 2012 by Ben

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch but not sure how long it will last, February 12, 2014
This review is from: OPS Women's OPSFW-25 Flat Digital Watch (Watch)
Got 2 of the watches, one (the blue color) came with a dead battery which Amazon refunded me the $$ promptly as it was not practical for me to return the watch (shipping would cost more than the watch). The watch is actually pretty nice (if you like minimalist style) and the silicone quality seems pretty good. But I'm not sure how long the battery will last, and it's a design flaw to change the battery...to change the battery, you need to remove the module from the watch strap from behind, and cut out the plastic covering which means the watch is no longer waterproof. If not for this design flaw, I would give the watch 5 stars as it is simple and nice....child to adult can wear it as the strap notches allow for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a watch., October 31, 2012
Ben (Newport, KY) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 18, 2014
This review is from: OPS Women's OPSFW-25 Flat Digital Watch (Watch)
This is a great inexpensive watch. Has date and digital numbers. Easy to read at a quick glance.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 18, 2014