5.0 out of 5 stars It's easy to fill and clean
Haven't had any problems since I started using it. It's easy to fill and clean. I would recommend it.
Published 1 month ago by Liz & Fletch

2.0 out of 5 stars When it worked it worked well, but that was ...
When it worked it worked well, but that was only for three days before it would not start. It was quiet and put out a lot of mist.
Published 10 days ago by Al1708

5.0 out of 5 stars It's easy to fill and clean, July 10, 2014
This review is from: OPTIMUS U-31003 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier, 2-Gallon (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, April 10, 2014
This cool mist humidifier is PERFECT! It puts out the perfect amount of mist, cools the air and you can choose the amount of time you want it on. It is great for my dry skin and my stuffy nose! I totally recommend this mist humidifier! Also, I love it that it so quiet!

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good humidifier, February 4, 2014
I purchased this item because it hate very good reviews and I can say this it is good thus far. the only problem is one of them that I purchased the power button sticks and it is hard to turn off sometimes. other than that one problem the item was great.

2.0 out of 5 stars When it worked it worked well, but that was ..., August 18, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 17, 2014