Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 17, 2012
This item arrived on time and in great packaging, as the shipper looks like it took a bite out of the end. The box had a hole in it.
The manufacturing packaged this unit with care as there is glass on it. The shade had no dents and the base is heavy. Not as tall as I would have liked it as it sits behind my sofa. I've created a small box for it to sit on just to elevate it. Looks great with my beach decor, (that's why I choose it for the glass bubbles) Give off great reading lighting which my husband loves. This item was easy to put together and am enjoying it. Thanks ORE International for making a great product.
on June 9, 2014
The lamp is impossible to stand straight up. Looks like Tower of Piza. Contrary to picture shown, the lamp is continuous glass balls to floor. probably great for earthquake as it wobbles. The floor base of the lamp is very heavy and you could use lamp as a weapon to swing at intruder if warranted. Otherwise would be a nice lamp for the money. perfect for college use.
on November 22, 2013
This lamp is so pretty! It's very sturdy and nicely made. It's modern, yet classic. The base is very, very heavy which I was glad to see because the glass details are pretty heavy too and I was worried the lamp would be top heavy. But it's not at all. It was easy to assemble and was just what I needed to add some light and style to my home office. Very pleased.
on August 18, 2012
My wife was excited to received two of these lamps for our bedroom. I assembled the first one and stood back to see how it look and realized the glass post slanted just a bit. I assembled the second one and when shade was screwed in, the shade slanted quite a bit. The shade was leveled if I didn't screwed it into place all the way. The lamps look nice but the quality is not great.
on July 8, 2014
First of all, the lamp I received is not the lamp pictured here. The one I received has glass balls all of the way down it. Second, the lamp arrived very crooked. My husband and I have spent a lot of time trying to bend it in the right direction, but we have to just lean it against the wall at a certain angle to stand it up straight. This was definitely not worth the money and I wouldn't buy it again.
on August 8, 2013
The base was a lot heavier and sturdier than expected. The lamp doesn't look cheap at all, which was a concern based on the price. It is a feminine lamp in my opinion but it was going in my daughters room, just something to take in consideration when buying this lamp.
on August 20, 2014
Some other customers said they received a different lamp or one that was bent. I received exactly the one that is pictured here. The lamp shaft is straight and the shade is in perfect condition -- no creases or stains. It was very easy to assemble (even though no directions were included in the packing materials) and is very sturdy. Seems like a great price, too. I saw this elsewhere for $50 more.
on August 3, 2014
We love the lamp and shade, but the shade arrived with small black dots that look like spider droppings. Really don't want to go through the hassle of returning, so will try to turn shade so you can't see the imperfections. Very heavy and sturdy lamp and very pretty.
on August 18, 2013
The bubbles are all the rage. I've seen similar lamps on HGTV. Adds a lot of style to the master bedroom sitting area. Arrived in perfect condition. Very easy to assemble.
on December 20, 2013
Perfect lamp for anywhere in the home. Arrived in perfect condition. Excellent lamp for the price. Would be much more at a retail store.