Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 8 pack|Change

on January 11, 2013
I bought these along with some generic bags. These are noticeably thicker and better made. These are very high quality bags worth the extra money.
on December 30, 2012
I have an old Oerck XL and these fit perfect and work just as they said! I would definitely recommend these bags
on July 10, 2013
Have two Oreck uprights and these bags are the right fit, less costly than bought through Oreck. The odor fighting quality allows these bags to be used to their fill capacity without imparting a stale older to the air.
on December 18, 2013
These bags are the exact same kind that came with the vacuum, so I cannot really complain. They do a good job of keeping dust down. They are a bit pricey, however, they are thicker than standard vacuum bags.
on May 4, 2014
We have four dogs, and I just can't tolerate a house that smells like animals (and yes, our dogs are clean. :-) Vacuum bags can get pretty smelly. These are no exception, if you don't follow the manufacturer's advice and change them monthly (even if not completely full). But they do last a month with little odor, unlike some other vacuum bags we've tried. And we have less dust in the house than when we moved in 10 months ago, between the vacuum bags and changing the air filters regularly.

I do not like the smell of those rug powders that you can buy in the grocery store, so I sprinkle a little ground cloves or nutmeg or pumpkin spice on the floor and vacuum it up. The whole house smells great while vacuuming.
on July 2, 2015
The true original model for these bags were just a little thicker. But these are definitely thick n good compared to the other fake generic brands. Think the manufacturer just dont make them as like back 2011. For the record, they ARE genuine Oreck bags. Kept mine. I am glad I purchased these.
VINE VOICEon April 16, 2014
Oreck Bagged Upright Vacuums are outstanding, and the Hepa Odor Fighting Vacuum Bag that goes with them is excellent as well.

Due to the constant shedding of long dog fur from our two golden retrievers, we figured we would always have to have a bagless vacuum that we would empty a couple times each daily vacuuming session. Unfortunately, the weight of most bagless vacuums makes it difficult to lug up and down stairs. In addition, the complexity of the air flow means the fur rapidly wraps around the brushes, roller, and internal mechanisms. So when the tool hose tore on our last bagless vacuum, we went with the Oreck bagged vacuum with Hepa bags, and it's been a joy ever sense.

We went from having to stick our fingers into a bunch of dirt and fur twice each time, to going a whole month before having to change the bag. Importantly, the Oreck bag design provides for a dustless change out. With bagless vacuums, the dust flies everywhere, and remains loose in the garbage bag. The Oreck Hepa bag provides a "Saniseal ® automatic closing dust seal" that keeps dust in the bag. In addition, the filtration technology of the bag uses activated charcoal to fight odors, especially important for pet owners. The bags are simple to remove and install, it's just a quick snap off, slide out, and reverse and you're ready to go.

This is an outstanding, easy to use bag from Oreck.
on March 6, 2014
The bags are durable, easy to attach, and collect a lot of dirt before needing changed. I run the sweeper frequently...lots of snack crumbs, a cat who sheds, and the dust from a forced-air heating system all add up, but they can't choke or clog the bag. This 8 pack will probably last a full year.
on June 9, 2014
pros ~ no odor while vacuuming, heavy-duty, sturdy, holds enough to vacuum my house about 20 times, & good price
cons ~ none
... do not have a local store that carries these so have to order from amazon, but amazon has a great price ... thought i was paying $30something for only 2 of them ... when i received 8 i was soooo pleased & even excited about vacuuming!! ...
on February 19, 2016
My current vacuum does not need bags, but the one I had before this one did. It seemed that the bags really did not keep dust and scents out of the air. It bothered my allergies and left a layer of dust on everything. So, I would probably not recommend these to anyone unless they would not have a problem with these things.