|Price:||$16.61 ($0.52 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.50 (3%)|
ORGANYC Hypoallergenic 100% Organic Cotton Internal Tampons with Applicator, REGULAR, 16-count Boxes (Pack of 2)
- Organ(y)c is the first feminine hygiene product range entirely made of 100% biodegradable and compostable organic cotton bleached without cholorine
- The only complete line of 100% Organic Cotton and Biodegradable Feminine Hygiene products which are naturally healthier for the customer and for the environment
- Cotton is naturally fresh highly absorbent breathable pH neutral and respectful of the most sensitive skins
- Ideal for skin-sensitive women who want to avoid any contact with synthetic materials and that want to feel fresh safe and clean
- 100% organic cotton absorbent core Security veil made of 100% organic cotton non woven Sewed extractor chord for maximum security With a soft rounded tip applicator for a gentle insertion
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 16-count Boxes (Pack of 2)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I have had zero problems with the applicator function, or anything else. They are much higher quality cotton (and finish quality in general) than the 7th generation or other organics that I have tried. I will not be buying any other brand from now on as long as they continue making these as is.
I've used two so far and I love them. I don't know why people say they hurt, don't work, etc. I've tried the cardboard applicator tampons from the store and those ones always hurt but these ones were as smooth as plastic. The cardboard moved easily and if you have trouble with it I suggest twisting it or the tampon. The first time I used one I pushed the tampon out a little bit before use since everyone said the tips hurt. The second time I forgot to push the tampon out and it worked any way. As for absorbency I find them to be the same as the store bought regulars just healthier for you! I find them real easy to use but if you have a hard time with inserting try lubricating the tampons with a little olive oil or coconut oil (natural lube). I tried a Lady Cup to save money but ended up hating it since the stem is too short and you have to give birth to it to get it out (plus really messes and involves lots of cursing).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They work well. I just wish the packaging and applicator weren't paper & cardboard.Published 6 days ago by KitCat
My daughter says her periods are better since she started using them.Published 10 days ago by Lisa A. Burdette
I don't know what others were talking about - I have no trouble inserting these! Just twist gently to "unlock" the 2 pieces and insert as usual - no problems! Read morePublished 17 days ago by AJKMom
I'm going to get real here, ladies.
I am happy to have found a more natural option for tampons however, the applicators are cardboard (bring out the coconut oil!). Read more