- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$83.63 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$86.36 (51%)|
Capacity: USB3.0 Black Duplicator Dock A
This ORICO clones & docking station provides users with quick and easy access to their external HDDs. It supports both 2.5" and 3.5" SATA, SATA II and SSD HDDs (up to 3TB each bay). It has USB 3.0 Interfaces. It also allows offline data transmission between two external HDDs. It can read and write two HDDs simultaneously, and makes it easy to copy and backup data between the two HDDs. It is ideal for system integrators, administrators and computer technician.
1. Read and write two HDDs simultaneously
2. Support Offline Clone: Speed up to 60M/S (speed varies depends on HDD Model)
3. Support hot-swap, plug and play
4. Tool-free installation
5. External Interfaces USB3.0 (5Gbps)
6. Each Bay support 2.5" and 3.5" SATA I/ II/III HDD up to 3TB
7. LED indicator for power and HDD access
8. Intelligent sleep model
Instructions for Cloning
1. Plug in both hard drives and identify Source Disk and Target Disk on display: HDD1 =Source Disk; HDD2 Target Disk;
2. Connect power supply and switch on power;
3. Press "Start" Button twice and the cloning starts.
4. The size of Target Disk must be equal to or larger than the size of Source Disk
1 x ORICO 8628US3-C Docking Station
1 x AC 100-240V Power Cable
1 x 12V/4A Switch Power Adapter
1 x USB 2.0 Data Cable
1 x eSATA Data Cable
1 x User Manual
<a href="http://s1186.photobucket.com/user/oricocanada/media/8628US3C/Orico8628us3-c_Black_2_zpsa774bd78.jpg.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z366/oricocanada/8628US3C/Orico8628us3-c_Black_2_zpsa774bd78.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo Orico8628us3-c_Black_2_zpsa774bd78.jpg"/></a>
I went to the website and only see the question about the problem posted but no answer.
This docking station works very well for it's intended purpose; have not noticed any data transfer issues or dropped connections.
Again within 15-17 min the drive would suddenly disconnect then reconnect, resulting again in an interrupted copy process.
What a lifesaver. Win 7 can up with a failure is imminent code. I purchased this along with a new drive. Followed diections and 45 minutes later good as new. Read morePublished 15 days ago by antonia morris
I bought this to use with a Z77 based motherboard under Win7 x64. I used the Intel USB3.0 port to connect to this unit. I plugged in a 2TB WD drive and tried to back up my PC. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Tarrant
If you have Mavericks or Yosemite this thing likes to unmount every time that Time Machine runs. Super annoying and scary.Published 1 month ago by livealoha22
Works great to keep backups (Because we all keep 2 extra backups, one on site and another off, right?). Read morePublished 2 months ago by Your Average Buyer
This duplicator worked flawlessly. I am impressed at the performance for the price. It is money well spent and has saved me countless hours of time. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Azburner
A great deal on a really fast SATA dock. I have 2x 2tb drives that I keep in it at all times that has all my my data on it, I also have a pair of backup drives that I pop in every... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dr Moreau