Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 27, 2013
We are a family of gamers so when our power brick went out, causing serious issues with our gaming and Netflix time I knew I needed a new one ASAP. I did a little research on the various offers amazon had and I was about to give up and just pay full price from Microsoft. Then I ran across this offer, fast potato was the ONLY company offering what I wanted with a 5 star rating and the ONLY company that offered a genuine Microsoft product ( from what I could find). The price was too good to pass up, I even added next day shipping and still came out cheaper than I would have buying from Microsoft themselves. Once the product got here I could tell it was indeed genuine Microsoft and even compared the packaging to the original that came with our system. Anyway, to sum up, I am VERY happy with this company and it was worth every dime I spent on it. If you need to replace your power brick, this is the company to use. Oh, and as an added bonus, the company actually sent me a personal thank you for my review.....that floored me. I've got to say I was very impressed all the way around. I don't think you'll be disappointed either.
on December 11, 2013
I had to order this because I bought another power supply from a buisness on amazon that initially worked but ended up making an extreamly loud noise from the fan and finally quit working all together. I've had this power supply for about two weeks and it's been working perfectly fine. No loud fan noise and working every time. If you're looking for a replacement power supply, don't go with the cheaper one, spend the extra few bucks and get one that's reliable. If anything changes, I will update my review.
on September 18, 2013
I am so happy with this product. After buying a cheaper item that was horrible, I bought this at a fair price and am completely happy with its performance. It does appear to be factory original - Microsoft sticker and all. No noise from the fan either.
on April 3, 2014
OEM Microsoft power supply, works well as a replacement for the original that died in my slim. No quality issues whatsoever, The original one started overheating but a quick swap and im back in business.
on June 15, 2014
My Xbox 360 Slim kept having this issue where I would turn it on and it would immediately kick off and turn the light on the power block red. It happened two times at the beginning of the year and started working after I let it rest for a day or two each time. The THIRD time however, it did the same "plug in, turn on, kick off immediately" for a week straight and wouldn't turn on at all... I didn't know what was wrong with it but I took the chance and got this new power block to see if that was the problem and not the Xbox itself flipping the switch. I plugged it in and now it is working fine! We all know that these are computers and are fairly complex, so my story may not be representative of your particular problem but I highly recommend this product if you have a similar issue. Keep in mind also that these ARE original Xbox power blocks that have been REFURBISHED or whatever so you run whatever risk that entails. Honestly, I think that the price of this is worth having a working console over buying a new system, but that is my opinion. You should also consider the conditions you put your power block through which may factor into short cord life, like extended game time, leaving it on, putting it in a small area to overheat etc.
on November 2, 2013
I am a very big gamer who plays at least a few hours daily if I'm home. My original Microsoft brick went out about 9 months ago after 3 years of working. I decided to order one of the cheap knock-off brands that was only like $15. Turns out I got what I paid for. The brick was unbelievably loud (louder than a rotating fan), got hot very quickly, and as you can see, did not last more than 9 months before kicking the bucket.

I ordered this one because of all the reviewers saying it was a genuine Microsoft brick. It works GREAT. Pretty much zero noise and works with absolutely no issues. And thanks to it being Prime, I got it very quickly.

Believe me, it is worth the price. Cheaper does not equal better when it comes to these.
on May 3, 2014
I needed this AC adapter for my Xbox 360 Slim. It came the same way it was described and they aren't kidding about bulk packaging. The service from Fastpotato was very good and mine get packed with a thank you note from Ally. I'm very glad with the good service and how well the product works. Thanks Ally :)
on January 27, 2014
After my apartment got flooded and my XBOX went off, I had to replace the power cable (I was hoping it was the power cable at that poin and not the XBOX, as water was dripping out of the power brick. Thankfully it was, as it was MUCH cheaper to replace the brick than the XBOX).

This cable did the trick. It is quiet, doesn't overheat, is an official Microsoft branded product, and best of all, made my XBOX work again (for a fraction of the price of buying a new XBOX).

Thank you!
on December 7, 2013
Does what it says it does. Way easier buying through these guys than XBox! Original cord went out less than a year after buying a brand new xbox ....Xbox wouldn't send me a new one unless I paid for it AND sent in my broken one. (So they can fix it and resell it, which I don't think is fair if they're not going to give me a discount on a new item if they're making money on my old item.) Needless to say, this was fast, correct plug and I didn't have to wait 3 weeks to receive it from Xbox.Kids are happy now!
VINE VOICEon December 26, 2013
After several years my Xbox 360 Slim's power adapter started making terrible noises (a fan was going out) and it stopped working well. I needed a replacement so I bought a real OEM power adapter and couldn't be happier with that decision. I recommend the real adapter over the third party ones because it works exactly like Microsoft wanted it to. I'm not sure I trust off brand ones. Price is nearly the same as well so why go that route?

See 1 answered question