- Zero Gravity technology relieves pressure on the spine, relaxes the neck and back, increases circulation and blood oxygen levels, and expands lung capacity.
- Body Scan technology adjusts the rollers for the perfect massage and automatically adjust the height and width of the chair to fit your body.
- 46 Multilayered Air Bags massage your entire body to further enhance the zero gravity experience.
- Truly Ergonomic S-Track is designed to follow the natural S-curve of the human spine to increase the effects of massage.
- Comprehensive Human Hand-Like Massage with extra soft twin rollers to mimic the feel of the human hands for better penetrating effect.
- The easy-to-use Remote Controll with LCD display allows you to make changes with just the touch of a button.
OS-4000 Zero Gravity Heated Reclining Massage Chair Upholstery: Brown/Black
- Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair
- 13 Unique Auto Programs: Healthcare, Therapy, Circulation, Relax, Smart, and Demo
- 6 Massage Techniques: Shiatsu, Swedish, Kneading, Clapping, Rolling, and Combo
- Complete Massage for Upper Body (Shoulders, Neck, Back and lumbar) and the Lower Body (Buttocks, Thighs, Calves and Feet)
- FREE Curbside Delivery Included!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I got the cream version and it looks great. I would suggest getting a white glove service to set it up. The chair is bigger than I expected and needs a lot of room, especially for the zero-g function to work. FYI zero-g refers to when this chair reclines and changes angle, which is great because it makes the back massage more powerful.
MATERIALS: The chair is leather with a metal base. The material is great but I haven't tried cleaning it yet. The chair is shipped in pieces and is solidly built, although I can't say I feel fully confident it won't fall apart when I, say, try to get out of it while it's reclined. If you use it for what it's meant for, then it should be fine.
SHAPE: I'm a young guy (24, 5'9 and athletic) and I fit fine in the chair. The only thing I noticed is that the fitting isn't really designed well; your arms will feel weird because there is a clamp for your shoulders and you feel like you're stuffing your hands awkwardly into the arm clamps. It's hard to describe, but I think they could've designed it better. For someone who is taller or shorter, the zero-g function will automatically adjust to your height so that is no problem (I tested this with other young adults, but not with kids. My guess is that it should be fine for anyone from 5' to 6'3). If you are overweight, there is a bit of space but it might be tougher.
AIRBAGS: The chair touts its usage of tons of airbags.Read more ›
To help with your decision making process, I am splitting up my review into two sections
SECTION ONE : Experience of Using the Sofa
SECTION TWO : The Buying process.
SECTION ONE : EXPERIENCE OF USING THE MASSAGE CHAIR
The pre-configured modes are "Healthcare", Relax,Smart, Circulation , Neck and Shoulder, Back and Lumbar, Full Air , Heat. open up the panel and you can focus on just the neck , shoulder etc. A standard massage is 15 minutes with timer option to extend if needed; I usually do it for 30 minutes. You can fine tune your Massage to do more shiatsu, kneading, swedish, or Rolling , all of them doing a fine job; again rolling is my favorite.
You can chose between Zero Gravity position or sit straight. Initially it feels odd to have your leg lifted up and the sofa moves to a curved angle, but Zero gravity is a great position to get a good massage. The intensity , Speed is all adjustable. while the neck, shoulder,lumbar have the rollers, Calf muscles, arms, and feet have air pressure massage only (no Rollers). How do you call a product contemporary? Add a remote to it . Yes, this one has too. You are sitting on the chair and the controlling panel is next to you , makes no sense to have a remote.Read more ›
* The chair is very comfortable and the Zero G recline feature adds greatly to the comfort.
* The calf, foot, arm, hip and shoulder massage work quite well.
* You can get a very good neck and shoulder massage if you do not use the pillow (the pillow can be flipped over the back of the chair if you do not wish to use it).
* The back massage is good. My favorite setting is the rolling.
* The heat feature feels great.
* I like a very firm massage. In my opinion, the back massage of the Osaki OS-4000 is not strong enough. There is a cloth insert that is in the backrest that dulls the strength of the back massage. Even when this is removed, the back massage is still not strong enough for my preference. The back massage is good but would be absolutely great with a just a bit more strength. For comparison, we used to own a Brookstone Human Touch massage chair that we bought back in 1999. That had fantastic strength for the back massage rollers.
* The back pillow can be comfortable depending on your height. I am 5' 7" and the pillow is comfortable for me but not for my wife who is 5 feet tall. The pillow cannot be removed from the chair. You can drape it over the back of the char if you want. I find that if I do this, I actually get a better neck massage that with the air cushions in the pillow itself. Sometimes I use the pillow but sometimes I prefer not to.
* The controller on the chair has many flaws in my opinion. Some of the buttons are backlit but the vast majority of them are not.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We got this over a year ago. For the price, it's unbeatable. I see people complaining of assembly. Except for the size of the components, the assembly is not that difficult. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tony P
I purchased this at Costco since they were offering $500 off and the fact that if it breaks at any point, they allow you to return for a full refund. Read morePublished 1 month ago by William D. Mcfadden
the side piece assembly too difficult only for good look not for easy assembly.
the operation screen box if can let custom change left or right more better
the wheel if... Read more
This chair offers plenty of options, two levels of zero gravity, heat, seat vibration, and much more. It comes in four pieces--the main unit, the back, and the two sides. Read morePublished 5 months ago by W. McKinney
I bought this a couple weeks ago, and I'm really happy I did. The one star off is for two issues: First, at 5'10 and 200+ lb, it's a bit on the small side. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
This chair does a very good job and was a great buy. My only complaint was I was not offered an opportunity to purchase an extended warranty fr this product.Published 11 months ago by Rex Hill
The company was out of this model and did a free upgrade. This chair is awesome, great looking to. You would expect to see Captain Kirk setting in it. Read morePublished 12 months ago by jimigarner
You need 2 people and a few hours to assemble. It takes up a lot of space. Have not completed assemble so nothing to say about how it works.Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer