4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent camera case
Published on January 9, 2010 by Skip Schweizer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had hoped...
This case is ok, but I didn't feel it offered enough protection for my Canon sx120is (larger point and shoot). The front and back of the case is padded, but the top and sides are not, leaving the camera rather vulnerable. Gave it to my son who is using it instead for his pocket camcorder.
Published on February 1, 2010 by L. Byker

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent camera case, January 9, 2010
This review is from: OSN DC-124 Black with Blue Trim Digital Camera Case for Canon Powershot A800 IS, A1200, SX120 IS, SX130 IS, G11, G12, S90, S95, ELPH 100 HS, ELPH 300 HS & ELPH 500 HS Digital Cameras (Camera)
Case advertised to hold a Canon SX120IS camera. Just what I was looking for. The two comparments are just the right size to hold the camera, and extra batteries and memory card. It is well constructed to provide adequate protection should you drop it. I recommend this case for those not wanting to deal with a bulky hard leather case. Purchased from Cameta Camera thru Amazon. Well worth the purchase price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had hoped..., February 1, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars nice camera case, a little small for G11, January 28, 2010
I bought this case for a Canon G11. It fits nicely WITHOUT the neck strap - with the strap it is to tight! Otherwise a nice, lightweight, robust looking (cannot judge as I have not had it that long)camera case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy construction, September 6, 2010
Walter H. Sakai (Thousand Oaks, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this item back late Apr, 2010. I used to house my Canon Powershot SX120 IS, and it worked quite well, per other reviews. I am presently using it in Costa Rica where I have now been for just under two weeks. Previously I never used the belt loop feature, but started to do so. Today, the belt loop feature broke. Granted I am in the tropics and although I am doing field research work, it is not rugged work. I have not abused the camera case, as it looks reasonably new. But come on. The belt loops feature should last a little more than 11 days of use! It sucks, as I have another two months of field work before returning the states, and I am in a remote site where there is NO mail. DON'T BUY THIS ITEM.

4.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case, October 8, 2009
R. Landon (Monahans,Texas) - See all my reviews
It is a lot bulkier then you would think.
Which was bad thing to me.
There was a lot of extra space in the compartment for the camera and I would have liked a nice snug fit.
But, Other then that I love it. The belt loop is nice for people like me that can't stand something hanging off their shoulder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Exactly!, February 7, 2011
My Canon SX130IS fits perfectly in the case! The front pouch is perfect for batteries, memory cards, and wipes. Product was shipped in a timely fashion and is exactly what they say it is! Great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for Canon Sx120IS, March 18, 2010
I have a Lowepro Rezo 50 which is just a little too snug for the camera with a set of batteries in the outer pocket.

Another review here and the specs looked like this might be a better fit, but it is actually smaller than the Rezo 50.

IMO, this case would only be OK for the Sx120IS if you didn't put anything in the outer pocket, and cut a hole between the outer pocket and the main compartment for the lens housing. I want my camera held securely, not squeezed ... and especially not squeezed against something hard like batteries in the adjoining pocket.

No doubt it would be a great case for a smaller camera, but for the intended use, no.

Just 1 star since it is rated inappropriately for the Sx120.

Not worth the S&H to return, but fortunately found someone else with a camera that it fits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Camera Case for Canon Powershot, January 11, 2012
L. Summers (Huntingdon, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great case my camera fits nice and snug in it. has a front pocket for extra camera cards or batteries. I have a Canon SX130IS Powershot. Enough padding for protection without making it real bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Case, March 1, 2010
This is exactly what I was looking for for our new camera (Canon Powershot SX120). I didn't want a bulky case that I had to carry over my shoulder. This is very sturdy and fits the camera, a few sd cards and some extra batteries. It can easily fit into a larger purse or backpack with no problem, or you can carry it on your belt. Also feels like it protects the camera very well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Depends what you want..., May 31, 2011
I didn't want anything special for my camera holder (Canon SX130IS). I wanted something cheap that would fit my camera, and I don't care if it has room for anything else in the case. That is exactly what this is. It fits my camera perfectly. However, there really isn't room for anything else except maybe two spare AA batteries. The flap is annoying, too, since it covers the small pockets instead of the camera - they should have just removed the flap. I also like that the case feels a little padded (just a little), so it will provide some protection against dropping the camera.

Rate and Discover Movies