Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > PlayStation 3 60GB System forum

OT: Super Bowl Preparations

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 4, 2012 9:08:20 AM PST
Spudkitty says:
Is there anyone here NOT watching the Super Bowl tomorrow afternoon? Better question ... what's on your Super Bowl menu?

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 9:12:10 AM PST
Rab says:
I'm not watching it... I'll be working and studying my butt off.

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 9:56:55 AM PST
GyozaSauce says:
I'm waiting for UFC instead, not into football.

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 9:59:21 AM PST
Rab says:
Haha just like me Gyoza...cept I don't watch many sports in general including UFC. I'd be taking that time to game it up, but dad's going over to uncle's house to watch on his new Samsung super thin LED 3D hdtv!... Yeah they're so alike... He bought it just for Super Bowl. Wonder how he got auntie to go along with that...

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2012 10:14:44 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
No way I will be watching it, Kitty! My family was having pizza, chips and dip, and queso dip. I will partake in some of the food but not the game. I will be playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 instead.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2012 10:26:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 4, 2012 10:26:24 AM PST
Watcher says:
I won't! Hell, I didn't even know there was a Super Bowl comin' up. The only "Super Bowl" I'll be watching tomorrow is the one that's filled with yummy cereal!

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 10:35:41 AM PST
Rab says:
Mmm cereal...Multigrain Cheerios! OH yeah!

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 10:53:57 AM PST
Phil™ says:
I'll be suffering through it, as my two least favorite teams are in it. I hope a tornado ruins the stadium early tommorow, and the whole Super Bowl is canceled.

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 10:57:23 AM PST
Rab says:
Hey there's Phil!

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 10:57:54 AM PST
K Archer says:
Yay really expensive commercials you only see once day is tomorrow!

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 11:37:51 AM PST
Booch says:
I have to go to Boise for an early morning meeting on Monday, so I'll be hanging out at my sister's house for the game probably until halftime. I think she's making some quesadillas.

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 2:49:42 PM PST
J. says:
I have a recipe for a cream cheese based dip that used rotel tomatoes and crumbled jimmy deans sausage. Sounds weird, tastes awesome.

My wife is also making a salsa dip that has cream cheese and beer in it. Jet would be proud.

Already have my Strong Bow, Angry Orchard, Young's double chocolate stout, and Ubu Ale loaded in the car and ready to go.

Posted on Feb 5, 2012 8:54:53 PM PST
I'm so unAmerican.

I watched neither the Mizzou vs KU game nor the Superbowl. I did, however, watch ManU comeback to tie against Chelsea. Stupid Chelsea.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 5, 2012 10:10:31 PM PST
Prankster says:
I'll agree to that! Although, the ref robbed them with two stupid penalties.

Posted on Feb 5, 2012 11:29:23 PM PST
Yea.. I will say "maybe" to the first penalty, but the second was b.s. All-in-all it was poor D on both sides. Still made for an exciting game, though.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2012 7:13:05 AM PST
Prankster says:
It definitely was and I am most certainly biased in my opinion since I can't stand Man Utd but I just feel they get too much praise for a comeback when in all honesty, they probably never do without the help of the official. It's just always like that!

And I think even the first one was soft. I mean the guy was running and you put your leg to the right in his path and then fall. WTH ! And he messed up by not giving them the free kick in the 1st half which they should have had and I am pretty sure he tried to make up for it with this and that's just not how you even it out.

It was one of the worst games for a referee that I'd ever seen.

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 11:45:47 AM PST
Ha, yea I'll admit that it wasn't as great of a "comeback" once I saw that they were awarded two penalties. I'm not typically a huge ManU fan either, but I have a friend who is, so I end up watching games by default. I typically watch the Bundesliga or La Liga.

That's just one of the sad truths about footy these days, how often people try to pull a foul from the ref. Haha, that's sort of why I enjoy watching the MLS - I don't know whether the players just are not smart enough to try getting a foul in the box, or have too much pride to take a dive. But it seems like there's less soft touch fouls. IMO, of course. I don't watch every game.

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 11:52:44 AM PST
Rab says:
Heh futbol huh. Can't say I watch any sports.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Feb 4, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PlayStation 3, 20GB
PlayStation 3, 20GB by Sony (PlayStation 3)
3.4 out of 5 stars (103)