Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 29, 2011
I got the same kit in the picture just a different color. RED! Doesn't bother me though. The kit has a good amount of room to add additional stuff to is current load that your getting. It appears the kit can handle injures from a small situation to a medium situation.

Well here is what the kit has;
50 Adhesive Bandages, 3in x 3/4in (7.6cm x 1.9cm)
30 Adhesive Bandages, 3/8in x 1-1/2in (0.95cm x 3.8cm)
6 Butterfly Closure Bandages
3 Knuckle Bandages
1 Adhesive Tape Roll, 0.5in x 2.5yds (1.27cm x 2.28m)
10 Cotton Tip Applicators
4 Finger Splints
1 First Aid Instruction Guide
4 Sterile Gauze Dressings, 2in x 2in (5cm x 5m)
4 Sterile Gauze Dressings, 4in x 4in (10cm x 10m)
1 Sterile Trauma Pad, 5in x 9in (12.7cm x 22.9cm)
2 Examination Gloves
1 Instant Cold Compress, 5in x 6in (12.7cm x 15.2cm)
1 Tweezers
1 Scissors
4 Disposable Lancet (For removing splinters)
2 Antibiotic Ointment Packets
21 Alcohol Prep Pads
21 Antiseptic Towelettes
3 Povidone Iodine Pads
3 Sting Relief Pads (For insect bites)
1 Lip Ointment Packet
1 Emergency Bright Stick
1 Emergency Whistle
1 Emergency Water Pouch
8 Non Aspirin Tablets (2 in one pack)
8 Antacid Tablets (2 in one pack)
8 Electrolyte Tablets (2 in one pack)
44 comments| 344 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 20, 2009
I am the founder of the Costa Rican Squad of Survival and Wilderness Exploration, and I got this product in order to complete and re-stock my wilderness first aid kit.
The shipping and delivery was very fast and I am really happy with it.
About the produt itself, I was looking for a multi-compartmental and hard case kit, and this one has these features.Also the shoulder strap is a plus, besides it is easy to carry.
The price is very affordable too.
The contents are of good quality and I really liked the large quantity of the Alcohol Prep Pads and the Antiseptic Towelettes, which you need a lot to treat scrapes, cuts or small wounds in the jungle.
The Emergency Lightstick becomes handy at night and the Emergency WHistle is a very useful tool in a survival or emergency situation.Finally the Electrolyte Tablets are specially useful for treating the effects of long walks in the tropical rainforest and its unrelenting humid heat since it's very easy to lose and mineral salts through sweating.
A very good kit for the outdoors activities, but you always are invited to add some more items of your choice and need.
review image review image
on January 10, 2009
I just bought this first aid kit for my car. It seems to have a good supply of just about all of the basic first aid things you might need. Everything is neatly organized in pockets and pouches inside and the hardside case is durable, keeping everything ready to go when you need it. It has a handle and an adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying. It also has a couple of d-rings and snap straps on the outside, making it easy to add more supplies. I added two 'EMERGENCY KIT IN A REUSABLE WATER BOTTLE', also bought on Amazone, that have carbiners to attach to the case. Added a few things to those water bottles, such as ponchos, water purifier tabs, a hand saw, pocket knife, compass, flint/magnesium fire starters, and waterproof tinder, and wound up with a good emergency kit to keep in my car at all times. A good thing to have if you go out in the boonies to go fishing, hunting, or target shooting like my husband and I do.
on April 6, 2010
I was looking for a First Aid Kit that I could keep in our Boat, but many that I reviewed looked incomplete and non-durable. This product is packaged perfectly for marine use and has an abundance of items that will help in an emergency or just a small medical issue.
on December 11, 2012
After researching a bunch of different bags, I found this little one that seemed like the best value for the money. I'm keeping it for my "bug-out" bag so I can't really comment on the quality of the products inside, but there appears to be a solid variety of items for any emergency. Like another reviewer said, it also has some room if you want to add anything else.

The bag itself is in a hard fabric case and has a long shoulder strap but can also be attached to something else with 2 small snap straps on the side. I'm going to add a couple of pictures so you have a better idea of what it looks like.
review image review image
on February 10, 2010
It is a great kit, lots of useful things considering a "minor" incident would happen. The case is pretty nice and everything is well protected. The tweezers look low quality but they would do the job just fine, no need for a better one I guess.
A couple of things I would probably add in the kit are: water purification tablets and a small vick-vapo-rub container(the flat one) .... just to give it some added value.
Good kit overall, I recommend it.
on March 12, 2013
Compact but complete - has some of everything you would need. I chose to augment it a bit with a few extra band-aids and gauze from the local drugstore, but that's more just for longer-term use - what's there would allow you to deal with pretty much any medical situation the average person would be qualified to handle.
on December 10, 2012
Small, portable pack holds many items and still has room for more. I'm very satisfied with this purchase.
Inventory list:
- Medi-lyte
- Alcohol pads
- Providone- Iodine
- Sting relief pads
- Bandaids: lrg (3), reg (30), smal (30)
- Butterfly strips (6)
- Instant cold compress (1)
- Purified drinking water (1)
- Light stick (1)
- Antiseptic hand wipes (21)
- CPR face shield (1)
- scissors
- whistle
- tape (1/2" width)
- gauze: 2x2 (4), 4x4 (4)
- Abd pad (1)
- tongue blades
- tweezers
- FIrst Aid booklet: quick guide in how to perform CPR, operate an AED, and how to handle a wide variety of situations
on March 26, 2013
Owing to the fact we are often away from help, we purchased two of these kits. One will be in our camper and the other in the truck or one of the backpacks, depending on the situation.

There are a couple items in there I find close to useless, the tweezers are pretty lame, the scissors are a joke. Replace those and you've a nice pack. I'm a firm believer in there's never too much nor is there never enough. Bulk the kit up and it's an excellent deal.
on July 28, 2011
I expected more general purpose bandages & disinfectant. I added my own to the case. Then nicest part of the kit is the case that contains the supplies.