OVER THE DOOR HOOK WITH WOODEN ACCENTS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Offers hanging capabilty while adding large style to any room.
- Made of heavy duty chrome finished wire.
- For use in bedroom, dormroom, bathroom, kitchen, garage or closet.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The clips to attach to the door are a bit thick. My door is very tight to close with it on there and it is about 2-3X the thickness of the other hangers in the house. If you have a tight fitting door, I would skip this product.
I also didn't realize that while all the hooks are awesome in theory, I can only put so many things on them before the door gets too bulky. A couple sweatshirts is fine, and putting anyhting put hats on the ones nearest to the handle will cover the handle. I hadn't thought of that when buying it, and I would probably go with a 6-8 hook one instead.
This would be perfect for hats, and is ok for a couple small sweatshirts. Big jackets are too bulky and the wooden balls are too big to slide most belts over (I look belt buckles around to fit). It works fine for the price.
However, I happened to buy this one and love it!
This looks real nice and strong. Highly recommended!
Also, when we bought it, we lived elsewhere, and have since moved to our present home. we haven't had any problems with it fitting on any doors in either place.
...and finally...it is far more convenient than a coat rack for anybody with a limited amount of space....
so....great purchase by my mind.
1. the two rows of hooks are further apart -- it's not really for hanging larger articles of clothing on both top and bottom
2. the hooks with wooden ball on them are really pointless, i'd much rather have bigger hooks with no wooden balls on them, i think that'll make things hang better, and less annoying when trying to put the hooks through belt loops/suspenders or coat hanger loops.
overall satisfied with the item, particular for the price and the number of hooks, but it does clutter up when both rows are used and the big wooden balls are unnecessary.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This door hanger hold so much which I love but it does make it hard to open and close the door and it is loud.Published 7 months ago by zao cor
Circles a little big to fit tighter jacket hooks over, but still a solid addition to the laundry room.Published 10 months ago by Chris Chase
I bought these because I wanted someplace to put jackets and other articles of clothing that I wear all the time but didn't want to hang up on a hanger every day. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Round The World Girl
Attractive and installs very easily on internal doors. I've got one in each bathroom. The wood balls on the hooks make it hard to keep some articles on the hooks.Published 17 months ago by Michael Hopwood
This fits perfectly over my apartment door. The construction is extremely sturdy, and I like the simple styling.Published 17 months ago by Jade