Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

Size: Set of 1|Change

on June 17, 2015
It fell apart after the second use.
on October 21, 2014
As you would expect from Oxo, a good product with great ergonomics. A big brush, covers a loaf of bread in a flash.
on June 29, 2011
noticed bristles on this brush coming out on first use. Not Pleased. always thought OXO made quality products, been happy with their products in the past but this basting brush is either a defective unit or defective design in general.
on June 4, 2008
The bristles definately fall out. I'm tired of having to pick them off of my BBQ'd chicken. I'm in the process of looking for a silicone brush that won't have this problem.
on February 24, 2006
A few months after buying and using this brush, *all* the bristles fell out in one big clump. Yikes!
on February 4, 2006
This is the worst basting brush I have ever encountered. At first countless bristles fell out in my food and every time I washed it. (Although it's dishwasher safe, it failed to come clean in there, even after a big squirt of dawn and much hand washing it isn't spotless, but I think I pulled most of the loose bristles out in the process.) It also doesn't stand up to any heat, I use it to lightly grease my griddle for pancakes and things (at about 375 degrees) becuase I don't like the residue left by Pam, and it shrinks and flakes bristle bits every time. I also don't like the Good Grips in general (these were a gift) the handles are too bulky and take up too much space in my utensil crock and limited apartment kitchen drawers.
on December 22, 2005
the bristles come out non-stop. oxo took back my first, sent a replacement, which proceeded to do the same thing. shoddy build on this item, stay away. That said, OXO has great customer service and other products I've used are better.
on September 7, 2004
When the clan rolled in to Chez Snerdley for Thanksgiving 2003, I had no worries about serving them a prize Turkey. Why? Because I had coated that thing with my secret recipe baste. But that's not the whole story, because that baste would have never gone on as smoothly or evenly without this gem of a basting brush. Because of this Good Grips item, I was free to focus on my other priorities: green bean casserole and Jell-o salad (the latter of which gave 2 relatives food poisoning, unfortunately).

Thanks to OXO for making such a quality product! Everyone's already asking me for my baste recipe - I'll just tell them to talk to the brush!
VINE VOICEon January 20, 2004
Run, do not walk, away from this brush. I don't know what type of glue they used to hold the bristles in but it must be the Post-It Note glue.
on November 28, 2003
Usually Oxo products are terrific, but this one is awful. The bristles come out of the brush (and into your food). Avoid it.