5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality
Published on April 25, 2009 by bezoarrn

3.0 out of 5 stars A design flaw?
First, I will state that OXO has always made nothing but high quality products.

Published 16 months ago by M. N. Hatcher

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, April 25, 2009
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl (Kitchen)
This bowl is exactly what I was looking for. It is sturdy, has a non-skid bottom, the handle is wide and padded so it's easy to hold onto, and the size (2 quarts) is just right for mixing a moderate amount of ingredients. I just hate it when a bowl "takes off" across the counter, spilling contents everywhere, when you are trying to whip ingredients or stir vigorously. This one won't. I sure wish their 5 quart model had the same handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars It even has a measuring strip inside, July 1, 2009
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl (Kitchen)
Great bowl, great size. Very ergonomical and it even has a line up the inside near the handle with red-colored measurings so I can see how much of what I have in there. Worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxo Makes a Nice product, February 19, 2009
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl (Kitchen)
I have always been pleased with any OXO products I have bought over the years.They hold up well and are sturdy.This bowl is worth the money and very functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper at Target, March 8, 2010
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl (Kitchen)
I was looking for a bowl that my young son could use when he helped me make pancakes. This is the perfect solution as it grips the counter well. I like it too. What's strange is that I had it in my Cart ready to purchase from Amazon.com but happened to visit my local Target only to find the same bowl for $2.98!! I thought that it couldn't be the same bowl but when I brought it home and compared the Product Info, the only difference appears to be that the measurement marks on the inside of the bowl are blue on the Target version (red on the Amazon.com version).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 7, 2010
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl (Kitchen)
Excellent mixing bowl. Non skid surface keeps it in place. Convenient handle makes mixing and pouring easy. And it has measurement indicators on the inside. Durable and dishwasher safe.

This bowl is SO much better than the pyrex bowl I used to use to stir up pancake/waffle batter. I don't know how we survived without it!

If you are even thinking about it, do it. You won't be sorry. It looks a little big when you get it, but that actually works to it's advantage when mixing stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars great batter bowl, May 16, 2010
LEO B (East Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl (Kitchen)
Needing a large batter bowl for pancakes, cookie & cake mixing, and biscuits, etc, I have found a perfect bowl. The non-skid bottom & handle are the best ideas in a while. The measurement markings inside the bowl are very clear & easy to use. I really enjoy using this bowl. The Super Saver Shipping is wonderful. I have enjoyed other OXO products in the past & expect to use more OXO in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, February 22, 2010
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl (Kitchen)
I love everything about this bowl. It stays put on the counter - no sliding around. The handle makes it super easy to hold and pour. The overall design, the bowl is deep with those nice high walls so ingredient don't come flying out. I noticed too that the electric mixer has an easier time mixing all the ingredients unlike some bowls where there are spots it can't get too very easily and you have to stop and stir. And my favorite thing about it, it cleans up so easily!

3.0 out of 5 stars A design flaw?, November 24, 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl (Kitchen)
First, I will state that OXO has always made nothing but high quality products.

Unfortunately this mixing bowl appears to have a design flaw related to the width of the bowl. The narrowness of the bowl means the depth of the bowl is deeper than normal. When using my hand mixer, I find that to reach and mix the food at the very bottom of the bowl causes the food to rise to the very tops of the mixing blades where they enter the main body of the mixer.

I must watch very carefully when performing this maneuver to ensure I don't end up clogging the appliance itself.

Making the bowl somewhat wider would solve this problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best mixing bowl hands down, November 23, 2010
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl (Kitchen)
I have three different sizes of this bowl. LOVE them. When I need a good mixing bowl...I always reach of the OXO bowl. Stays put and easy to pour out. Good all around except for hot foods..after all, it is plastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what I can say..., November 9, 2010
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl (Kitchen)
Don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said, except that I've been using this bowl for about 8 months now and I'm still happy with it! It's worth the money. Stays put, even on slippery surfaces. Won't break if you drop it (yep, I'm clumsy sometimes) and won't damage your counters or floors either. The handle allows you to comfortably grip the bowl when you're needing to really stir things up. It's a nice size, whether you use it for pancakes, chocolate cake, cookies, or whatever, and the pour spout is a definite plus. And I like its looks with the bright white and contrasting deep black. Happy all around. :)

ARRAY(0x9e48ae4c)