1,480 Reviews
 (1,052)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Nalgene Bottles
Published on November 2, 2009 by Joseph Newton

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bottle brush, but ONLY for WIDE mouth bottles!
Published on November 11, 2009 by Justfornow

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Nalgene Bottles, November 2, 2009
Joseph Newton (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush (Kitchen)
This brush is perfect for Nalgene bottles. It was not easy to find just the right brush, but now that I have, I am very happy. Another reviewer said that this brush was too big to fit in to a Nalgene bottle. That is not true. My Nalgene bottle has a 1 1/8" opening, which is the smallest opening I've seen for a Nalgene bottle, and this brush goes in and out of it with very little effort. The bristles are soft, which I like. It cleans much faster than my old brush because it's easier to control.

I have not reviewed many items, but I had to take the time to review this brush because every Nalgene bottle owner should have this bottle brush.

When I received my brush in the mail, some of the bristles on the end were flattened out from being in the box. After sitting on the counter overnight, the bristles had straightened back to their original form. So if yours has "bed head" when you get it, don't freak. It'll probably go back to normal with a little time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bottle brush we've found, October 20, 2007
I bought one of these for my husband who has lots of water bottles (some with necks only about an inch wide!)that he uses while at work on construction jobs. This brush is the ONLY one we found that actually will clean those bottles. The key is, the skinny part of the handle BENDS so you can reach the unreachable parts of the bottles. I recommend this brush to anyone who uses water bottles on a daily basis.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short?, January 30, 2011
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush (Kitchen)
I'm not sure which brush some of the other reviewers were using, but it clearly isn't this one. It easily fits into narrow necked bottles. Our family uses SIGG bottles and it does an excellent job with both the .6L and the 1L versions. Though it's barely long enough for the full size 1L bottles, it does work well. As other reviews have said, the neck of the brush is flexible, but that may be misleading. I was concerened when I read those because I thought that it was "pose-able", but no it just bends under pressure and straightens back out. The bristles are probably soft enough for plastic, but are stiff enough to clean around the small dents in an aluminum bottle. Really the biggest problem for me is; where do you store it when you're not using it? :)

PROS:
OXO tactile rubbery grip
Excellent balance between too soft and too firm bristles
Long bristles and narrow head to clean almost any type bottle

CONS:
VERY close to being too short (effective length 8)
May actually be too short for some of the klean kanteen bottles I've seen

THE BOTTOM LINE:
Great Product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bottle brush, but ONLY for WIDE mouth bottles!, November 11, 2009
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush (Kitchen)
This bottle brush is well made and GREAT for most things, but it has a THICK stem that will NOT go into regular size water bottles, so don't buy it for that! I tried to use it on the VOSS water bottle I use (recycle,) and for spice bottles, and my sport jug - it was hopeless. You need a regular old fashioned "baby bottle" brush with the thin wire stem for regular drinking bottles. OR TRY this incredible brush: Way Clean 33030 Bottle Brush which is under four dollars AND has a thinner shaft to fit more bottles, glasses, etc, and which is SLANTED to facilitate a thorough cleaning!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Nalgene Bottles, November 17, 2007
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush (Kitchen)
This is the first decent bottle brush I have found that fits through the neck of the narrow mouth Nalgene bottles. It's nice and soft, too, so I feel safe using it on my nice wine glasses. This brush was so hard to find so I was excited to find it here. Oxo better not ever discontinue this brush or I'll sue!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Baby Bottles!, October 15, 2008
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush (Kitchen)
I have tried and bought over 5 baby bottle brushes in the past 2 months. I looked all over for one that cleaned well and wouldn't fall apart after a week! I am so happy I found this one. It looks like it would be stiff, but it's not. The bristles are soft and works great for baby bottles, water bottles and glasses. It really gets in to clean all the corners. I don't worry about it scratching the plastic at all. It has a long handle and it's well made. It even has blue bristles at the bottom so you can see through the suds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Sodastream water bottles, February 24, 2013
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush (Kitchen)
My sodastream water bottles were getting a nasty film on them that could not be removed with simple rinsing. I've tried soaking them overnight and then scrubbing them in vain with a chopstick. I was able to remove the gunk, but I needed a true bottle brush that would fit. Thank goodness for amazon, because the local stores did not have any bottle brushes that would fit such a narrow mouth bottle.

The only issue I have is the bristles might be a little too soft, so I have to soak my bottles overnight with a bleach solution in order to loosen the gunk. I could scrape the film away with a chopstick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft bristle bottle brushe, May 21, 2009
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush (Kitchen)
This is one of my favorite bottle brushes because the bristles are soft and evenly dispersed, including the tip of the brush where we need to reach into corners, crevices and bottoms of vessels such as thermoses, carafes, baby bottles, wine and drinking glasses without scratching their surfaces. The handle is sturdy and won't bend like wire-made brushes. I recommend this brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Throw all your others out this one will last for years!, October 25, 2009
P. Cannon (Big Pine Key, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush (Kitchen)
I have had this brush for over two years now and I use it constantly. The colored end bristles are a little stiffer then the white ones so it's great for the bottom of jars especially the ones you have to clean for recycling. Makes hard work a breeze. After extreme daily use it still looks brand new, I just put it in a glass with bleach and water every so often to keep it nice and fresh. I purchased two and the other one is still under the sink with the tag still on it because I just can't wear this thing out! I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I bought one for a friend who looked at me like I was insane when I raved about it and now she tells all her friends to get one too! Get this brush, it is an amazing very well made cleaning tool!

1.0 out of 5 stars Brush is softer than a baby's behind., August 5, 2013
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush (Kitchen)
Bristles on the brush are softer than the wisps of hair on a newborn babe.

Good for cleaning bottles made of air, silk, or other sensitive materials.

Bad for cleaning bottles made of anything solid.