Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.70 shipping
OXO Good Grips Folding Clip Dryer
|Price:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Dryer folds in half for convenient storage
- Clips are attached directly to the rail providing easy access to grips for quick loading
- 14 clips with soft, comfortable, non-slip grips
- Lightweight aluminum rail with durable chrome steel hanging hooks
- Great for air drying delicate items
- Hangs on shower rods or a rod in the laundry room; Works on curved shower rods
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1 | Style Name: Good Grips® Folding Clip Dryer
Top Customer Reviews
So, I was very intrigued when I had the blessing to try via the Vine Program, this OXO Good Grips Folding Clip Dryer. Immediately upon opening up the box and feeling the hefty weight of it, I was impressed. Then, looking at the MONSTER SIZED clips and the three sturdy hangers, I was even more impressed! Having done a load of handwash no sooner than 30 minutes before the package arrived, I immediately transfered my heaviest items to the dryer, hanging it right on my laundry line. It held water-logged acrylic sweat pants and a jacket with ease! Didn't flip or tip off of the laundry line!
Now, I had already placed the box into the recycle bin, when I noticed all the "Variations on a Theme" options that were pictured on the side, showing how else you can use this sly dryer...so PLEASE!, don't do what I did and pitch the box without looking at all the options for use!Read more ›
This OXO Good Grips clip dryer doesn't have that good of a grip, either. A wet pair of my hubby's jeans slipped out of the clips (this doesn't happen with my regular hangers with clips). This folding clip dryer is for lightweight items only, and it takes up too much room on the clothes rod. It's an okay item, but it's best used folded (19" wide, instead of 38" wide) for drying a lot of underwear or socks.
Here are the features I enjoy:
- 14 clips that are strong but not too hard to open and close - just right.
- the hanger allows it to hang folded for use over a door (see picture). It is great for traveling to hang over a door, in a closet, or over a shower rod.
- folds flat for home storage or traveling (see picture). If you use it as often as I do, it never gets stored at home!
- while a minor point I do like that it comes in a well made box (see picture) versus a plastic sleeve or shrinkwrap.
Not a complaint - just a suggestion for Oxo. It would be extra nice to have the hangers swivel to allow for hanging at weird angles if needed when traveling. I do think it's wonderful just the way it is and give it five big beautiful yellow stars!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this for drying things inside when it's raining outside. Hang it over a door or a shower curtain rod. Mostly used for cloth diapers and baby gear.Published 4 months ago by Erin Feehan
This is ideal for drying cloth diaper covers (like BumGenius 4.0s, Flips, Rumparooz, etc.) They don't need much space. Read morePublished 5 months ago by RachelF2
I air dry to save money, plus some items need extra care. The plastic clip dryers I've tried had sharp burrs that would damage the clothes and sometimes cut you, and would tip over... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Perpendicular
This is quite possibly the most useful item I've ever purchased from Amazon. It's great for hang-drying all dedicates, and can even hold and hang dry our large electric blanket!Published 14 months ago by stangasm
Smart wool socks shouldn't go in the dryer. This is the solution.Published 16 months ago by Shopper reader
I use this mostly for drying cloth diaper covers, but it will hold regular laundry too (just not a lot of it due to size).
It's easy to hang anywhere due to the hinged design. Read more
Love this folding clip dryer!! You can use it full length of fold it in half. It is great for air drying things you can't put in the dryer. Very handy!Published 23 months ago by Pam Cook