5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but they need to sell extra clips
Published on June 6, 2012 by Cielkay

3.0 out of 5 stars Works pretty well
These are nice because they are light. They fit in the cabinet where we needed them. However, I don't think of them as modular because you can only put them together one way - the way displayed. I would have liked them to be more flexible like putting two rows of 6 with two sets.
Published on August 2, 2011 by Polka Dot Hippo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but they need to sell extra clips, June 6, 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Modular Wine Rack (Kitchen)
Just bought 8 of these. They're great -- light and racks are big enough to store any size bottle, including champagne (or sparkling wine), and can easily be reconfigured, but the 6 clips that come in each set only support the configuration shown. If you want to connect more units you need extra clips. One box I bought in a store had been raided and the clips removed -- I understood why, but did not appreciate the larceny. I've managed to connect mine by skipping alternate joints, but would love to find a source for just the extra clips.
P.S.: I wrote to OXO and they are sending additional clips at no charge. In the meantime, my 8-set configuration is holding up well with 40 bottles of wine, sparkling wine and champagne, and I could not be more pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars asy to assemble and sturdy, May 2, 2011
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Modular Wine Rack (Kitchen)
This is great and best of all stylish. I have gotten so many compliments on the rack. Easy to assemble and sturdy. I am obsessed with ghost furniture so this is perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars Works pretty well, August 2, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, January 13, 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Modular Wine Rack (Kitchen)
This modular wine rack is just what we were looking for. It's functional, inexpensive, looks pretty, easy to put together, and we can add on. We're really happy with it.OXO Good Grips Modular Wine Rack

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly in my refrigerator!, November 21, 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Modular Wine Rack (Kitchen)
Bought 15 to place in side my refrigerator and replace the broken shelves. All our bottles fit now. Good quality ... Great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for refrigerator, February 5, 2012
RoadRunner (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Modular Wine Rack (Kitchen)
I ordered this specifically for my refrigerator for the space directly above the salad crisper/veg drawers. I love this wine rack, it is perfect for my purposes. It looks great with the refrigerator light behind it so it has that clean and clear look. It looks so good it's as if the rack came with the refrigerator. It definitely wouldn't look as good if the rack had been in a solid dark color, it would have been too obtrusive. Check your measurements to make sure these will work with your refrigerator configurations. A great buy, highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good solution, for an unusual space, August 5, 2013
Dianne L Galloway (Arlington, Virginia, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Modular Wine Rack (Kitchen)
Best thing about this system is that one can assemble the pieces for fit whatever space you're devoting to bottles. Not the most beautiful solution, adequate. On problem is that each set comes without about 1 or 2 too few clips that hold them together. There are enough for a single set, but if you're joining several sets, you'll be unable to fasten all of them in certain configurations. Two extra clips per set would have earned them a fourth star.

5.0 out of 5 stars OXO Good Grips Modular Wine Rack, December 20, 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Modular Wine Rack (Kitchen)
I wanted a wine rack for my refridgerator and everything was too large until I found this. Five bottles is a great size, the construction is brilliant, and it looks great as the light shines through the plastic rack and wine bottles. You can't beat the price, either.

5.0 out of 5 stars wine storage, February 18, 2011
MJ Paloma (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Modular Wine Rack (Kitchen)
love this item! Great for anywhere you want to wine and have it look great. Also ideal for a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Modular Wine Rack (Kitchen)
Bought several of these for use in the pantry.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›