Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

90%
10%

on July 26, 2005
I would highly recommend these mixing bowls, they are amazing! Having grown up with my mothers old bulky metal mixing bowls it was so nice to receive a set of these for a wedding gift. They stack very neatly inside of each other and are so easy to use with the pour spout, I use them on a daily basis!!
VINE VOICEon January 9, 2006
This is the single most helpful thing I've run across. The non-stick material on the bottom of the bowl allows you to whisk and mix without fear of the bowl scooting across a surface. The handle is so simple to hold onto. There is a slight pour spout and although mine is a couple of years old, it is in great shape. Indestructable!
on August 7, 2006
I was using williams sonoma latte bowls for mixing. THey are cute, and come in trendy colors, but they were heavy and I needed ease of use more than I needed trendiness. Oxo has won me over. I love that the bowls are lightweight and have handles, and they don't slip! THey are the PERFECT sizes, and easy clean. I have NOTHING bad to say!
VINE VOICEon March 1, 2009
What a wonderful set of bowls. Oxo must be staffed by folks who actually cook and do things in the kitchen. The bowls are light enough so that you do not get tired while using them. The bowls have those handles that makes it just so much easier to prepare a heavy batter. The bottom keeps the bowl from slipping and slopping around the surface. The spout helps so much more than a bowl without one. They nest perfectly. All of this from one of Amazon's partners that provided a perfectly dealt transaction from start to finish. Thanks a bunch, y'all.
on March 7, 2008
These plastic bowls are easy grip and don't slip. The clean up nicely and store neatly.
VINE VOICEon July 13, 2009
There are terrific! Inexpensive, lightweight, dishwasher safe, and with a nifty non-skid coating on the bottom. I went looking for some bowls after our housekeepers broke one of my favorite red large glass/ceramic bowls that my grandmother gave me when I went off to college 35 years ago. These light, easy to clean stackable bowls are a great replacement. I do still miss old Nana's red bowl, but for cooking and prep work, this set of 3 is great for the price and services us very well.
on August 3, 2008
Fantastic set of bowls. Stylish. Chunky. Stable. Nice good size grip handle on each bowl. Clean easily. I have several OXO products. They are ALL winners in my kitchen.
on October 27, 2009
Sent them back. Nice quality but way too shallow - only about 5 3/8" tall. If you use a mixer, good luck. A much better mixing bowl is the Cuisipro Deluxe Batter bowl. Non skid tilt base, really deep, nice and large (3.5 quarts), nice pour spout, microwave and dishwasher safe, 25 year warranty. On sale at [...] and there are 10% off codes available if you search on [...].
on April 2, 2010
Superb bowls, elegant looking and the rubber base keeps them from moving on the counter when mixing, etc. We love them, they all fit inside each other for easy storage. Well worth the money and would and will buy again. Dishwasher safe but do NOT microwave with them.
on January 17, 2011
These are great mixing bowls and are the perfect sizes for my needs, 1 1/2, 3 and 5 quarts. I love OXO products. And they stay put while mixing!! If I have a choice, I usually always go with OXO.