4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but could be better
Product shipped in the 2 days..Quality is good, they seem very sturdy...My only complaint is that the silicone heads are NOT
very flexible, and do NOT conture/form to the sides of whatever
one is trying to scrape out...The silicone heads need to be of
a softer, more flexible silicone, at least for my needs.
Published on August 6, 2012 by nef

2.0 out of 5 stars Good build quality but far too stiff
Oxo makes great stuff in general. I have many of their products and trust the brand. However, these spatulas are not good: The rubber is extremely stiff, which mostly defeats their purpose.
Published 21 months ago by David R. Martin

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but could be better, August 6, 2012
very flexible, and do NOT conture/form to the sides of whatever
one is trying to scrape out...The silicone heads need to be of
a softer, more flexible silicone, at least for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spatula, April 27, 2012
KatCat (Salmon, ID) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set (Kitchen)
My husband is the cook in our house and he tells me what he needs in the kitchen. I like the old fashion wooden spoons when I make him cookies, etc. but these are exactly what he needs for everyday cooking. So glad they are heat resistant up to 500 degrees, don't have to worry about throwing them in the dishwasher. I could get used to these real fast! Good Value! thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice variety in spacula set!, August 20, 2012
C. Tien (Waltham, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set (Kitchen)
I had a OXO Silicone spatula that I use day in and day out. When it finally started to chip a little bit (from a lot of abuse), I decided to buy a set which replaces the one I have and gives me two more to play with.

The little green one is perfect for smaller containers like yogurt containers, measuring cups, food processor, etc. The red one that is symmetrical is perfect for cooking on the stove top. The white one was to replace my old spatula. I use it mostly while I bake, scraping off my mixing bowl and such. It is not as soft and pliable as my previous one, even though they look completely identical, so I don't like it as much. But I love the other two, and this set has a good variety.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good build quality but far too stiff, January 15, 2013
David R. Martin (Oakland, CA, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxo Good Grips 3-piece Silicone Spatula Set, August 16, 2012
Oxo Good Grips 3-piece Silicone Spatula Set

Oh how I love this set of spatulas. I use them for all kinds of cooking situations, from meatloaf, cake batter, pancakes and waffles, to different dough recipes. They work well and they fit into your hand like they were made for it, without slipping, even when your hands are wet. Ergonomically designed to fit the palm comfortably and softly, the pressure-absorbing soft grip handles put less tension on the hands, while providing an outstanding grip.

The features are:

* Spatula heads heat resistant up to 600 degrees
* Will not discolor, warp or melt
* Non-slip handles
* Safe for coated or non-stick cookware
* Dishwasher safe

They are great when you want to get the last of the macaroni and cheese from the dish or stubborn lasagna from the edges of the pan, even while it is still hot. The spoon spatula makes a great tool for stirring and scraping, even tasting. The heads do NOT melt when exposed to the hot food. Most of the newer pots and pans come with a non-stick coating and these spatulas work extremely well as they do NOT scratch the coatings. Cake batters don't stand a chance of sticking to the sides of the batter bowl, as you can pretty much clean them out with the spatula before washing. Washing this set of spatulas is a breeze, they come clean with a gentle washing or you can pop them into the dishwasher.

You should be well pleased with this set of spatulas as they are superior in design and work as intended.

An epicurean Bon Appetite

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Spatulas, December 8, 2012
Mr. N (Roslyn Heights, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set (Kitchen)
I buy a lot of OXO products. These are probably some of the best constructed products they make. My spatulas take a beating from me because I use them a lot. The grips feel comfortable and I really love the small, green spatula for scooping out food from jars.

5.0 out of 5 stars flexible yet durable. and versatile, January 12, 2013
This review is from: OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set (Kitchen)
Not just for bowls of cake batter, these heat-resistant spatulas can be used to stir scrambled eggs in a teflon skillet or stir a pot of beans. The small one can be used to get the residual mayonnaise (or peanut butter, or jam, or whatever) out of almost-empty jars. They are flexible without being floppy, durable without being too stiff. I highly recommend them as an essential utensil for any kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baking Tools, December 22, 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set (Kitchen)
These silicone spatulas are great not only for baking, but I use them for cooking as well. The are firm, sturdy, and scrapes the sides of the baking bowls really good and clean. They are easy to clean and diswasher safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, January 13, 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set (Kitchen)
Product is as described. Work well. Dishwashing leaves a noticeable white residue on the colored portion. Not much more to say.

1.0 out of 5 stars Head slips off, December 10, 2013
ratherbeatthebeach (Klamath Falls, OR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set (Kitchen)
The head slips off all the time. Serious design flaw. I would return it if I could.
Every time I try to scrape the edge of a bowl with a sticky or thick substance like cookie dough..the head of the spatula comes
out in the dough. Useless. The small one I do use for small jars--like tomato paste.

OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set